Steelmen Online Motherwell Photo Thread

David

Nothing as good as some of the stuff posted above. I have had a soft spot for Motherwell since 1973ish. I am a Sunderland fan - you may have guessed by my nick. Anyway my Dad worked away in Glasgow when I was a kid. I used to go to Roker Park and hear the chants of Celtic/Rangers from the Fulwell end, so I asked my Dad to get me a scarf next time he was in Glasgow. He bought me a Motherwell scarf! (I still have it somewhere safe - just wish I knew where!)

It took me fifty years to finally visit Fir Park and see a game. I've now been twice, here's a few shots from my last trip up, family day V Ross County 3-3.

My first game was last season the 3-0 win over Livingston. 

Hope to be up soon, I have a mate who follows St Mirren and we hope to get to the next meet.

RWS01520.jpg

RWS01523.jpg

RWS01526.jpg

RWS01536.jpg

RWS01540.jpg

RWS01542.jpg

RWS01544.jpg

RWS01546.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, MaDMaCKeM said:

Nothing as good as some of the stuff posted above. I have had a soft spot for Motherwell since 1973ish. I am a Sunderland fan - you may have guessed by my nick. Anyway my Dad worked away in Glasgow when I was a kid. I used to go to Roker Park and hear the chants of Celtic/Rangers from the Fulwell end, so I asked my Dad to get me a scarf next time he was in Glasgow. He bought me a Motherwell scarf! (I still have it somewhere safe - just wish I knew where!)

It took me fifty years to finally visit Fir Park and see a game. I've now been twice, here's a few shots from my last trip up, family day V Ross County 3-3.

My first game was last season the 3-0 win over Livingston. 

Hope to be up soon, I have a mate who follows St Mirren and we hope to get to the next meet.

RWS01520.jpg

RWS01523.jpg

RWS01526.jpg

RWS01536.jpg

RWS01540.jpg

RWS01542.jpg

RWS01544.jpg

RWS01546.jpg

Great photos mate thanks for sharing your experience at Fir Park. 

• Like 2