Steelmen Online Motherwell Photo Thread

David

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had forgotten the little known fact that legendary Well keeper Keith MacRae worked as a sub-editor for the Scottish Daily Express. Those were the days when top provincial club players (out with the Old Firm) would hold down two or more jobs to earn a decent living.

When he signed for Manchester City, his days at the newspaper came to an end.

25544.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Don't quote me on that, but I also work for the bank and each year we sponsored the league they looked for 12 fans to go and be "testers" for the official captains photoshoot. I did it a couple of years after this one but unfortunately Craigan was away with Northern Ireland so I got landed with Mark Reynolds!

The jist of it was we spent an hour or so with photographers and the SPL trophy, letting them get the best light, angles, etc so that the players could just swan in and do it all in two minutes. The perk for us was a free strip, Hampden Tour plus a guest with lunch and a photo with the player and trophy. Not a bad deal really!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...