• James McFadden
    • Keith Lasley
    • John Sutton
    • Iain Vigurs
    • Zaine Francis-Angol
    • Fraser Kerr
    • Henri Anier
    • Null Vote

Has to be ZFA. He had at least two defenders on him at all points and still did well. He'll be fantastic for us this season

Didn't see enough ( i only saw from just after their first goal to second goal ) on the stream to vote but like you say I did notice that when we gave ZFA the ball he was immediately closed down by three players.

Didn't see enough ( i only saw from just after their first goal to second goal ) on the stream to vote but like you say I did notice that when we gave ZFA the ball he was immediately closed down by three players.

As was McFadden. Kuban players weren't just footballers but athletes as well.

Thought Hutch was very poor at times tonight, sold the jerseys a few times and I'm pretty sure it was his horrendous back pass nearly caught Hollis out. Vigurs linked up well with Faddy and others in midfield so gets my vote.

Think our defence was the strongest area of the team but each of them had one howler of an individual mistake. Hammell was unlucky his got punished. However overall I think McManus looked most in control so gone for him. Think Lawson and Vigurs will be good for us in the league. Vigurs is a bit prone to giving the ball away though, I've only seen Lawson give it away twice in three games now - an outstanding steady Eddie.

I'd say Vigurs. He retained the ball well and was looking to go forward, Francis-Angol looked lively in the second half, Lawson played ok, but sat far too deep all game, at times he looked like a 3rd centre back. McFadden always looked to work his magic however defenders were doubling up on him, leaving him with no option but to give the ball away.

I'd say Vigurs. He retained the ball well and was looking to go forward, Francis-Angol looked lively in the second half, Lawson played ok, but sat far too deep all game, at times he looked like a 3rd centre back. McFadden always looked to work his magic however defenders were doubling up on him, leaving him with no option but to give the ball away.

That was his job, sit in front of the back 4 and stay behind the play.

• Like 1