Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

Normally it would bother me but its waaaaaaay down the list of football related things bothering me at the minute!

When we sold our best players directly to Celtic and Rangers it used to bother me, but players move clubs so often these days some will inevitably end up at the OF.

If Moult had been sold to Rangers, THAT would have been upsetting.

Clearly garbage as Adrian Silva is in the Leicester squad..

From twitter

"Premier League see Adrien Silva as a different case to Virgil van Dijk. Van Dijk is a new signing. Silva, technically, is not. Has been registered in #LCFC's squad since September but was just awaiting international clearance. Which he now has. Hope that's clear."

From twitter

"Premier League see Adrien Silva as a different case to Virgil van Dijk. Van Dijk is a new signing. Silva, technically, is not. Has been registered in #LCFC's squad since September but was just awaiting international clearance. Which he now has. Hope that's clear."

Still basically moving the goalposts for one player. And your quote is to do with the Premier League, doesn't affect Moult...

Still basically moving the goalposts for one player. And your quote is to do with the Premier League, doesn't affect Moult...

The FA registered Sliva before the summer window shut so they say he can play today.

Van Dijk and Moult have been registered today so are ineligible.

Its a total downer if Murphy goes to Rangers. Always thought he had his head screwed on and seemed a very likable person so to see him go to that vile circus is very very disappointing.

If he gets a Scotland call up now after being igonored for years then its just laughable.

But.....the mire were in just now so its down my list of footballing priorities.

No big deal to me. I'm unlikely to hear or see any more about him now than the zero I did while he was at Brighton, except when we're playing Rangers and he's in the YouTube highlights (and we didn't get humped and/or robbed, otherwise I won't even bother watching those).

He's better playing for Rangers than sitting in the stand at Brighton. I don't think playing for the team he supports in his home city is that bad an option compared to going back to the Championship.

He'll be benched after the new gaffer comes in and wants to sign foreigners.