Joint Player Sponsor Raffle 2017-18 £5 Entry

Brazilian

Totally forgot to send my money. Should be sent now! Sorry

Received it via your brother mate. cheers

Did we get enough for a second player or are we still a bit short for a second player?

Or are there other sponsorship opportunities that we could consider if we can't stretch to a second player?

£475 contributed now Andy with £290 already in club, so not quite enough for a second players top at this stage. Still open to any new pledges if anyone is considering it, no deadline on this, os please drop me a note or post if you want in £5 a pop

Club have a shortage of availibility right now for actual players tops to sponsor - each player had 3 last year , only 2 tops each this year and an option for full price sponsorship of training top , seems a strange pitch for me but if commercial team consider it sound to aim for, then fair enough.

Still plenty of transfer window time open for the rebuild and we always have January to pick up players

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Iain, apologies for the delay in sending.

£10 sent via PayPal this morning.

Cheers

Received it Dezz, no worries, still open for anyone wanting to join in.

Whats the current situation Iain?

Thats £510 in the collection Dave, £290 for Louis top and balance of £220 yet to be allocated

Received it Dezz, no worries, still open for anyone wanting to join in.

Thats £510 in the collection Dave, £290 for Louis top and balance of £220 yet to be allocated

C'mon folks lets see if we can hit a target of £580. The site has a big membership and we have a lot of lurkers or lapsed members. A few more £5 or £10 donations will do it. Iain will gladly accept your contributions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Stuck with the orignal intentions Dave.

So as well as the earlier payment to cover Louis Moult away , Peter Hartley away sponsorship has now been paid to the club

so thanks for all the contribtions , I'll sort something out later in the season to draw a couple of winners , who'll receive the sponsorsed tops and the invite to the end of season event.

• Like 3

• 6 months later...
13 hours ago, scoojy said:

Just realised via twitter that the player of the year night was tonight. Do we have a winner? Did anyone get to go? 

I went and returned with someone elses suit jacket so if anyone has mine or wants theirs back PM me

Mustve been something i ate :doh:

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, scoojy said:

Just realised via twitter that the player of the year night was tonight. Do we have a winner? Did anyone get to go? 

BurnBroomfield and trouser tent each got a couple of places at the event.

TT and his lad reported back they had a great night.

Strip winners in convo just now, one strip might be  going up for raffle for the 'Wells benefit and the other needs confirmed from club on who/what prize is before I can really annouce!?!?!?