Scottish Premiership Game 2: St Johnstone (A) Saturday 12/08/17

Ocelot Groomin'

Shocking. We should be well out of it and I'd heading to the pub but by a miracle it's only 2-1. Nothing going forward and the defence has been dreadful. Fullbacks sold a goal each.

That Robinson woke up this morning and decided to play a Dunne-Fisher left hand side is terrifying. Bowman is doing his usual huff and puff to zero effect and Rose is in no way a footballer.

Any positives? :rolleyes:

Shocking. We should be well out of it and I'd heading to the pub but by a miracle it's only 2-1. Nothing going forward and the defence has been dreadful. Fullbacks sold a goal each.

That Robinson woke up this morning and decided to play a Dunne-Fisher left hand side is terrifying. Bowman is doing his usual huff and puff to zero effect and Rose is in no way a footballer.

You're telling me we're playing Fisher left midfield?

i'm getting fed up with the fascination about crosses into the box?? It would be fine if we had someone on the end of these crosses but we don't. Last week Tanner in particular just swung the ball in aimlessly all day.....no-one within 10yrds of the ball.

These can also be described as stray passes!!

i'm getting fed up with the fascination about crosses into the box?? It would be fine if we had someone on the end of these crosses but we don't. Last week Tanner in particular just swung the ball in aimlessly all day.....no-one within 10yrds of the ball.

These can also be described as stray passes!!

Apart from the cross that landed on heneghans head for our goal

Well now a tough game gets tougher. The difference is we're now playing SPL teams and guess what, they're better than Edinburgh City and Queen's Park. I didn't get all excited with those games, but I think we have a better team than last year. Ross County was a good win, but it's going to be a tough year!!

Well now a tough game gets tougher. The difference is we're now playing SPL teams and guess what, they're better than Edinburgh City and Queen's Park. I didn't get all excited with those games, but I think we have a better team than last year. Ross County was a good win, but it's going to be a tough year!!

It's the 2nd game of a 38 game season FFS away and stop talking shite

• Like 1