• Allan Campbell
    • Louis Moult
    • Craig Tanner
    • Ryan Bowman
    • Andy Rose
    • Elliott Frear
    • Liam Grimshaw
    • Null Vote

Solid performances from almost everyone, including the subs, so not an easy choice. I thought Moult, while still decent, wasn't his usual standard and Dunne - who was excellent defensively - needs to learn to pass. Too many unforced errors from him.

Bowman as always, was the one getting us in control in the final third. Tait has really come on to a game in his more forward thinking role.

I thought Tanner looked lively and off the back of that looks like another very good option in midfield. Went for him.

• Like 1

Thought big Kipre had by far his best game yet in a Motherwell jersey and will only get better, especially having the experience of Hartley next to him who has also been tremendous, if there's any way to get permanently then we must go for it.

Partick didnt get one single shot on target today which shows either how shite they were or as i like to put it how good we were today.

difficult decision today as everybody worked their socks off again. Campbell didn't seem so prominent today but think he was doing the job Rose usually does which often goes unnoticed. Tait was everywhere. Kipre was Kipre. Went for Hartley. He was superb at the back and also popped up at the other end to nick a goal. What a find he has been. Ben who ????

Tanner was excellent today, he showed great movement and I felt our forward play centred around him. I've also been critical of him but delighted to be proved wrong today.

Big Hartley and Kipre were more than worthy of the MoTM as well, great performances from the 2 of them. Hard to believe how good our defence looks compared to last season.

• Like 1

Voted for Hartley. Cant believe we sold Heneghan for 400,000 and got a better player for nothing. Thought Tait had a great game. How two footed he is, able to cross with his right or left foot. Campbell great again and thought Bowman ran his guts out. He is great at getting us up the park and the short time he was stuck out on the left wing between Rose and Frear coming on I thought we lost that ability to get the long ball controlled. Onwards and upwards its great to be a Well fan.

Would like to see Tanner get more of a run, but I can see why that's unlikely to happen right now given the form of those in possession of the starting jerseys.

Guys like Tanner, Frear and Bigi offer something over and above the hard pressing intensity so it's nice to be able to switch it up during a game.

When the ball came into our box it was Kipre's head that knocked it out, time and again. No failures, Moult perhaps under-performed spending too much time down the channels and failing to then link up with anyone else. See Tait's drive across the box for Tanner's goal as a profitable use of the ball from out wide. Went for Kipre.