Scottish Premiership Game 9: Accies (A) Saturday 14/10/17

CoF

Carson has done well, caught most if not all crosses. Dunne is just trouble waiting to happen. Ought to be hooked. Once again central midfield is weak, Rose scored a good goal but him and McHugh really aren't doing much and once again Campbell IS the midfield. Very little coming down our left, Tait has not got forward often but then he has Dunne behind him....Moult and Bowman need better service, too many high balls. Its all a bit park football so far.

Good three points, but honestly that pitch is awful. The bounce of a high ball is similar to what it would be on concrete.

I felt Bowman put in an incredible shift today, never gave the defenders a minutes peace. Should have scored at the end though.

Hartley was superb at the back too. Great organiser and wasn't shy to let Dunne know he'd fucked up more than once. Another goal for the big man as well. What a ratio he's got!

• Like 1

A win against our local rivals that puts us into fourth and you're on here whining about a miss?!

I'm at the game commenting on the action as it happens, just like I did when we scored.

You are the guy "whining" about me, presumably after the match when the win is confirmed.

What a clown.

• Like 1

Good three points, but honestly that pitch is awful. The bounce of a high ball is similar to what it would be on concrete.

I felt Bowman put in an incredible shift today, never gave the defenders a minutes peace. Should have scored at the end though.

Hartley was superb at the back too. Great organiser and wasn't shy to let Dunne know he'd fucked up more than once. Another goal for the big man as well. What a ratio he's got!

Yes get the plastic pitch tae feck..........the only thing that was worse today was Craig Thomson

Another great 3 points.......coming from behind after losing a goal from Accies first attack

Yes!!! Quite a goalscorer, Hartley. 3 in 6 games (?)!

The big man is the biggest threat in the opposition box at set pieces we've had for a long time.

Backed him as an anytime scorer today at 15/2 as well as both teams to score with Motherwell win, so betting money for our victory next week sorted.!!

On the game , never managed along but sounds as though we were well worth the win, and as has been said, any win on that surface is a good win and sets us up nicely for next week.

My only concern is another seemingly poor performance from Dunne, is bringing Hammell back next week for his experience a better option? I know he has his limitations too nowadays, but Dunnes' frailties and suspect distribution could be badly exposed by better forwards than Accies'.

• Like 1

That was excellent. Scrappy game and we certainly weren't slick but we were effective. Good performances across the board - I thought Bowman, Carson and Hartley were excellent but Rose was the real standout today.

Only negative has got to be Dunne who is absolutely guaranteed to cost us points (or a place in a cup final) if he continues with his mistakes. You could make a blooper reel from today's game alone. Robinson has a big decision to make there.

Robinson hinting on radio that they are hoping to get 'something done' with Hartley. Fingers crossed.

That's what I heard. Wonder if it means Hartley would walk away from his current contract. Would be a great statement, you would imagine he gets paid more than we could offer. The lure of creating a platform for the future isn't there for him, he must just love playing the game.