livivoice

Moult To Play Against Accies?

Not a chance of us potentially letting him pick up an injury which could scupper the transfer.

If he is fit and available for selection he should be playing,that's the best way to say his goodbyes with a decent performance and maybe some goals.

Would be good if he did play but we don't know if Preston put in a requirement that he didn't to risk injury. That's if such a clause can be made.

Half a million quid says he doesnt play, but gives us a wee wave at half time. Thanks Louis.

• Like 1

Would love to see the reaction had it been someone other than King Louis moving on to pastures new...they'd be getting called out for not playing due to fake injuries (not that I'm saying Moult's is by the way), Burrows would be told to get to fuck for agreeing a deal before the transfer window opens, well society memberships would be torn up and huffs all round.

wouldn't be surprised to see him named as a sub given his record against the Accies. They wouldn't know if he was coming on or not so could act in our favour. If the game is over with 5 or 10 minutes to go I think he might just come on.

Incidentally watched Cardiff V Preston earlier and I think he's going to have his work cut out down there. It was absolutely dire.

Theres little chance of his registration getting confirmed on the 1st January (unless the English FAs registration staff are working that day) therefore unlikely to play that day

You'd assume they will have staff working everyday of the transfer window.

As soon as the deal was done he was never going to play again to big a risk for both clubs. The injury story is for the fans benefit I'm in no doubt about that.

wouldn't be surprised to see him named as a sub given his record against the Accies. They wouldn't know if he was coming on or not so could act in our favour. If the game is over with 5 or 10 minutes to go I think he might just come on.

Genius mate why no stick big Pedro Sutcliffe on there too while we are it at

You are more likely to see a UFO piloted by Elvis land on the centre circle of Fir Park than see Louis play for us today. No we need to make do with what we have got and get stuck into this mob.

• Like 2

Does the club want to gamble on not getting the half million? No.

Does the king want to gamble on not getting the huge wages (supposedly a good bit bigger than what was reported). Pretty sure that would be a no as well.

Hopefully he will be at the game and give us a wave with a lap at full time after a win, maybe even do the half time draw. No chance of anything else i wouldnt think.

• Like 1

Did he make any sort of appearance/wave goodbye?

Aye, he gave his 4th or 5th farewell speech just before the game.

Aye, he gave his 4th or 5th farewell speech just before the game.

Did anyone hear it?