Moult To Play Against Accies?

livivoice

Would love to see the reaction had it been someone other than King Louis moving on to pastures new...they'd be getting called out for not playing due to fake injuries (not that I'm saying Moult's is by the way), Burrows would be told to get to fuck for agreeing a deal before the transfer window opens, well society memberships would be torn up and huffs all round.

wouldn't be surprised to see him named as a sub given his record against the Accies. They wouldn't know if he was coming on or not so could act in our favour. If the game is over with 5 or 10 minutes to go I think he might just come on.

Incidentally watched Cardiff V Preston earlier and I think he's going to have his work cut out down there. It was absolutely dire.

wouldn't be surprised to see him named as a sub given his record against the Accies. They wouldn't know if he was coming on or not so could act in our favour. If the game is over with 5 or 10 minutes to go I think he might just come on.

Genius mate why no stick big Pedro Sutcliffe on there too while we are it at

Does the club want to gamble on not getting the half million? No.

Does the king want to gamble on not getting the huge wages (supposedly a good bit bigger than what was reported). Pretty sure that would be a no as well.

Hopefully he will be at the game and give us a wave with a lap at full time after a win, maybe even do the half time draw. No chance of anything else i wouldnt think.

• Like 1