• Andy Rose
    • Ryan Bowman
    • Gael Bigirimana
    • George Newell
    • Liam Grimshaw
    • Alex Fisher
    • Ross MacLean
    • Null Vote

I thought Kipre was great today, but won't get near it due to Hartley having a bombscare next him.

Bowman being announced as MOTM at the end of the game had me laughing. The guy was absolute bobbins. Every time he got the ball he headed for the corner flag at a rate of knots. Any quicker and I'd have caught him at full time outside Upper Crust.

I tbought Newell was the only one with any spark today. Tanner tried hard but didnt deliver and regressed as the game wore on. I think there is a player there with Newell. He is quick, happy to take it into feet and immediately tries to turn his man. Deserves a longer run in team to get fitness up and prove himself.

• Like 1

[quote name="AlmostFrazzled" post="511821" timestamp="1514677104

Bowman being announced as MOTM at the end of the game had me laughing. The guy was absolute bobbins. Every time he got the ball he headed for the corner flag at a rate of knots. Any quicker and I'd have caught him at full time outside Upper Crust.

Although not my motm, Bowman set up our goal and put in another 3 balls that we could/should have capitalised on.