Scottish Cup Final v Celtic (Hampden) 19/05/18 15:00

something else

Glad it's these cunts we play again next. Put them back in their place.

A few signings in hopefully.

Hartley out is a big blow but i honestly think even without him or any signings, then we should have enough to beat them.

I'd give young MacLean a start.

Just a guessing game i suppose with it being a few weeks away but assuming our current injured players are still out I'd go with..

Carson

Tait Kipre Dunne Hammell

MacLean Bigirimana Grimshaw Rose

Tanner

Bowman

1-0 to the Good guys and Imrie to be stretchered off with a cruciate ligament injury.

Hartley out is a big blow but i honestly think even without him or any signings, then we should have enough to beat them.

Just a guessing game i suppose with it being a few weeks away but assuming our current injured players are still out I'd go with..

Carson

Tait Kipre Dunne Hammell

Tanner

Bowman

1-0 to the Good guys and Imrie to be stretchered off with a cruciate ligament injury.

no Campbell ?

Unless there is a big improvement they'll beat us again .

Agree Jim. Assuming that none of our injured players are fit and we don't make any new signings or they aren't eligible, all of which I think is highly unlikely it has to be said, then yes they'd probably beat us again.

Carson

Tait Kipre Dunne Hammell

Tanner

Bowman

I reckon 2-3 of those players may not even be playing with us by the time this game comes around

unless the midfield is sorted out then the well are going to struggle

it will all depend on who is fit and who, if anyone the Well sign

Midfield?

Doesnt matter if we have Kante & Iniesta in there if theres no cunt capable of putting the ball in the net!

I don't doubt that if Shifty is selected to start Accies players will be under strict orders to needle him. It'll be a real test of character for him.

edit: Joewarkthelegend has just suggested to me that Celtic may have put a clause in his loan contract to rule out playing any cup games.

I hope this loan works out for both parties but I have concerns about the terms that could be included. Suppose he hits it off and we get to the cup final and are due to play Celtic. I am sure St Brendan won't allow him to play against them thus depriving a player of a chance to play in a cup final which many players don't get the chance to do.

Also if he does well and we decide we want to sign him for next season when we go to Celtic to make them an offer we can expect them to use their estimation of his worth as a starting point in negotiations.We all know how nobody at Parkhead is worth less than 10 million so God knows how much they would be asking for a player who is playing well for us.

I hope this loan works out for both parties but I have concerns about the terms that could be included. Suppose he hits it off and we get to the cup final and are due to play Celtic. I am sure St Brendan won't allow him to play against them thus depriving a player of a chance to play in a cup final which many players don't get the chance to do.

Also if he does well and we decide we want to sign him for next season when we go to Celtic to make them an offer we can expect them to use their estimation of his worth as a starting point in negotiations.We all know how nobody at Parkhead is worth less than 10 million so God knows how much they would be asking for a player who is playing well for us.

Not sure about the Scottish, but league rules state he can't play against parent club. I think its a bullshit rule (as does UEFA) but Motherwell signed up to them rules.

As for the second point. You can't seriously think Celtic would be in the wrong if that scenario happened?

Although it can't as his contract runs out this season so for Celtic to get any money from us they would have to offer him a contract and be accepted

EDIT. Contract runs out 2019 not 2018.

• Yabba's Turd changed the title to Scottish Cup Semi Final V Aberdeen(Hampden) 14/04/18 12:15
  • Yabba's Turd featured this topic