Scottish Premiership Game 27: Kilmarnock (H) 17/02/18 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Dont fear us playing anyone at the moment.

Killie are on a good run but so are we.

Would bring Campbell back in for Kipre and move McHugh to a back 3.

2-1 to the good guys with Cadds and Nads on the score sheet.

McHugh can't play in a back 3 and Jones will run by him all day long .This is where the manager earns his money,for me you put Charles on the right and bring in Hendrie on the left or go to a back four wth McHugh in the sweeper role and leave Tait and Charles in the full back positions .

McHugh can't play in a back 3 and Jones will run by him all day long .This is where the manager earns his money,for me you put Charles on the right and bring in Hendrie on the left or go to a back four wth McHugh in the sweeper role and leave Tait and Charles in the full back positions .

Who do you get your crack from..... must be right good shit.

Dunne on the right or McHugh sweeper. Cmon now.

I never band about the phrase "must win" unless it's a mathematical fact (Unlike some posters here who say it in the 2nd week of September). I'm making this game an exception.

I think there's only one spot up for grabs in the top 6 and the momentum is well and truly with Killie. With 3 points behind us and 3 games in hand I do think we've got to take full points from this game to have any chance of the top 6.

For right or wrong I doubt we'll see McHugh dropping back. Afaik Robinson hasn't done it at all this season and only did so last year out of necessity.

He played mchugh in central defence in the 3-2 defeat by Thistle, however you are right in principle in that he did say at the AGM he feels that weakens midfield and he is not happy doing it so I imagine he will look at other solutions.

Personally i think if it is a back 3 it will be Aldred Dunne Hendrie, however we played a back 4 at Rugby Park of Tait Kipre Dunne and Hammell. Wouldnt be surprised if he went Tait Aldred Dunne Hendrie.....time will tell

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Killie have been a revelation since Clarke took over but weve hit a bit of form since the winter break also.

With Kipre suspended and Hartley injured our backline is severely weakened, Campbell may be out still also, I fear that Killie will have too much.

You never know though.

Killie play Dundee midweek so hopefully there will be some weariness in them legs come Saturday at 3pm.

They build wins upon keeping it tight and have only won by more than a 1 goal margin twice in the league since October (both against Partick).

So, if we can score a couple we should be fine.

As someone said, we are in good form too so I expect us to compete and at least come away with a point.

I never band about the phrase "must win" unless it's a mathematical fact (Unlike some posters here who say it in the 2nd week of September). I'm making this game an exception.

I think there's only one spot up for grabs in the top 6 and the momentum is well and truly with Killie. With 3 points behind us and 3 games in hand I do think we've got to take full points from this game to have any chance of the top 6.

Looking at the fixtures I tend to think you might be right.

With the Old Firm and St Johnstone in Perth as our pre-split finale at first glance it doesn't appear the easiest of run-ins and if we have any aspirations of a top half finish you would want to accumulate as many points as you possibly can ahead of those games.

You would also want to, in fact scrub that, you really have take advantage of the opportunity that comes with facing a direct competitor on your home patch such as Kilmarnock on Saturday. Failure to do so is going to leave us with a lot to do in some very tricky fixtures.

Killie are going to be playing twice a week for the next few weeks. I think that has a good chance of denting their good run of form. Many twists and turns yet in the battle for that 6th spot.

Agreed, absolutely massive game. Given Robinson's will to win I'm sure we'll be right up for it.

Gonna say 1-0 to us, Curtis Main with the goal.