Scottish Premiership Game 30 :Hamilton (A) 10/03/18 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Suspect it's no different to the prices there earlier in the season and it's maybe just been thrown into sharp focus given the prices for yesterday's game but £23 and £13 for a game at that dreadful stadium seems steep. 

As for the game, they'll be up for it. We'll need to make sure we are...

Team seems to finally be picking itself at the moment

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Yep arguably our strongest 11 with Cifti my one concern. He has had quite a few games now to get up to speed and shows nice touches but it just doesn't seem to be happening for him, but hey just one concern is a helluva improvement for us !!

Decent strength and options on the bench again.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Onthefringes said:

Seriously? Ciftci before Bowman everytime.

Although Ciftci has talents that Bowman doesn’t, Bowman is a player I think can give more in certain games. I think these two should be interchangeable depending on the opponents. 

15 minutes ago, stuwell said:

Although Ciftci has talents that Bowman doesn’t, Bowman is a player I think can give more in certain games. I think these two should be interchangeable depending on the opponents. 

I don’t disagree. My point was in relation to the ‘Ciftci who has been largely awful since he arrived’ quip.

I think with Bowman up front you will get more goals out of Main. Similar to when he partnered Moult. His work rate and style will occupy opposition defenders more and hopefully create space for Main to take advantage of. Ciftci is a clever player with ability but I dont see much of a partnership forming with Main who has to do all the hard running with Ciftci alongside him.

33 minutes ago, joewarkfanclub said:

I think with Bowman up front you will get more goals out of Main. Similar to when he partnered Moult. His work rate and style will occupy opposition defenders more and hopefully create space for Main to take advantage of. Ciftci is a clever player with ability but I dont see much of a partnership forming with Main who has to fo all the hard running with Ciftci alongside him.

Totally agree with that.

If we all hadn’t seen what Ciftci had recently done with Utd, I don’t think we would believe there was a player on there I’m afraid.

A win in this fixture could turn out to be crucial in oh so many ways. It could be the three points that put us right back in the mix for a top six finish. Alternatively, even if we end up in the bottom half after the split, it could build up the gap so that we are not dragged into the dogfightto go down.

it won’t be easy. Accies will surely be up for a battle which, with their dodgy plastic pitch and probably difficult weather conditions, is pretty much how you would expect this fixture to pan out. We need to be ready for the challenge and smart enough to weather the storm and then let our on field superiority tell.

I'm just chucking this out there and many (most) will probably disagree, but if we make the Cup Final i'd rather be bottom 6. The more chance we have of arriving at the final with a winning mentality, the better. Not taking wins against bottom 6 for granted, but it's more likely. 

This is assuming our safety is assured obviously.

• Like 2

Would agree Killie probably not catchable but if Hibs win on Friday night and we win on Saturday weve still got great chance of catching Hearts reverse they results and it’s gone .Hope we have a late flurry of ticket sales for Saturday as only sold about 700 so far so would  hope to double that at least to give us the edge on Saturday as nothing better than filling that end to give the team a boost .

On 07/03/2018 at 10:32 AM, Kmcalpin said:

Accies have Imrie and Sarris suspended for this one.  Scott Brown MacKinnon is also unlikely to play.  We'll be running out of opponents to barrack at this rate. 

MacKinnon is out for the season, isn't he?

Is there a PATG, btw?