Scottish Premiership Game 30 :Hamilton (A) 10/03/18 15:00

Yabba's Turd

1 hour ago, wellowell said:

Hope we have a late flurry of ticket sales for Saturday as only sold about 700 so far so would  hope to double that at least to give us the edge on Saturday as nothing better than filling that end to give the team a boost .

A larger than usual proportion of Saturday's attendees will be PATG, given that tickets did not go on sale until after our most recent home game and only 5 days before the game itself.  Accies could have distributed them before last Monday surely?    

3 hours ago, steelboy said:

It will be interesting to see if he gets a new deal. Despite showing absolutely nothing on the park Robinson seems to rate him.

Aye right. 

For the very limited time he's been on the pitch he's looked pacey, energetic and come close to scoring a few times. He's also only 21. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, CoF said:

Aye right. 

For the very limited time he's been on the pitch he's looked pacey, energetic and come close to scoring a few times. He's also only 21. 

Energetic? Deary me... a few bursts of pace apart he’s got no engine whatsoever & I’ll wager I’m not the only one to see that.

He’s had more game time than any prospect we have of our own and offered very little.

Energetic? Deary me... a few bursts of pace apart he’s got no engine whatsoever & I’ll wager I’m not the only one to see that.
He’s had more game time than any prospect we have of our own and offered very little.
I'll trust Robbo's judgement. My own view is there maybe is a player there, but apart from maybe Killie away sub appearance that hasn't been shown in the first team yet.

Unlike the experts here on fringe players ability who don't see them as Robbo does in training every day, he knows what POTENTIAL they have. He doesn't strike me as the kind of gaffer who would give out extensions on a whim, so if he does I am happy with that as he thinks he could be an asset. If he doesn't then equally fine with that.

At the end of the day you have to trust the manager, who has done nothing thus far (in most fair minded peoples eyes) to question his judgement.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The problem is when you have cash and tickets imo it should always be sit anywhere because if you pay in you have no idea what seats are ticketed and could be moved on numerous occasions through no fault of your own . If all ticket you should always sit in your correct seat imo 

13 minutes ago, wellowell said:

The problem is when you have cash and tickets imo it should always be sit anywhere because if you pay in you have no idea what seats are ticketed and could be moved on numerous occasions through no fault of your own . If all ticket you should always sit in your correct seat imo 

Do you not get a ticket when you go through the gate?

That’s different if that is the case can’t remember if you do or not 

You did last time if i remember correctly but even the stewards didn't know what was happening and gave different answers to different folks who asked, hence the odd 'debate'. Be nice for all to know for sure one way or the other this time.

I've got my ticket and will be in early this time and sit in my ticketed seat and watch the unfolding drama

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Clackscat said:

You did last time if i remember correctly but even the stewards didn't know what was happening and gave different answers to different folks who asked, hence the odd 'debate'. Be nice for all to know for sure one way or the other this time.

I've got my ticket and will be in early this time and sit in my ticketed seat emoji16.png and watch the unfolding drama

Sensible post.  Stewards have to be consistent with the advice they dole out and fans have to respect each other.  Either way the cash turnstiles are likely to be busy so those without tickets should turn up reasonably early and not at 14.55.  The same applies  to those with tickets.  That said there's always a few who just do as they want anyway and to hell with anybody else.  

Despite the enforced absence of Sarris, Imrie and probably MacKinnon and Crawford, I think Accies will play their usual game and those who fill their boots, irrespective of their age, will be streetwise and cynical as most of Martin Canning's charges are.  They've brought through some decent players though.  Thats how they survive.   Their tactics and the horrible pitch will ensure its no classic.  Still we know what to expect and this current team of ours can compete and showing a bit of character. 

Would like to see Bowman from the start tomorrow. Don't think Nadir has been terrible since he came in but he still certainly is lacking some sharpness.

As always at NDP expect a tight game of high balls and scrapping. Yet to see a game of football there but fingers crossed this will be the day.  Hamilton are without a good few players but as we have learned never write this mob off.