John Gahagan - Legends special with Peter Martin & Alan Rough

Yabba's Turd

5 hours ago, Yabba's Turd said:

Happened upon this insightful video again recently and after the chat of 'well fans to play for the team thought I'd give it a share here.

Great watch, started watching thinking it was a short clip and an hour later I think that’s the best thing I’ve watched this year. I’d advise everyone to put time aside to listen to a great guy talk from the heart. 

Thanks for sharing great watch.

Have had the pleasure of meeting John a few times. He did the prize giving at my daughter's secondary school about 8 years ago and (having heard him at after dinners) I thought that might be a high risk strategy for the school, but he gave an inspirational and funny speech that enthralled everyone, and he got away with a few 'moments'.....but he and what he said about following your dreams and not letting anyone tell you that you can't was 'relevant' to the kids far more than a more official type choice would be.

What struck me also as he gave out the prizes was the attention he gave to each and every one of the kids that walked across the stage.

A unique one off guy

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk