Trevor Carson

Kmcalpin

49 minutes ago, Goggles & Flippers said:

Journalist must have forgot to ask, "So what did you think of Celtic's derisory offer to your current club? How did that make you feel?"

Celtic initially bid £200k, then upped it to £375 on last day of window. Not only am I one of (probable) many who propose Carson as our POTY, but his recent performances are clearly on a par with Randolph and Ruddy. What salaries will they be on now at Middlesborough and Wolves? I think at 30, there is still plenty of time for him to win a big transfer down south, and a wage that will set him up for life. We are justified in calling out Celtic for trying to take him on the cheap.

All the best Trevor.

If Celtic really had wanted him, they'd have signed him; they're not exactly short of cash. He was only going to be a short term backup at best (assuming Gordon gets himself fit). He'll be much better served going to a team where he's wanted as a regular starter.

as the man said himself,all the live games on tv he has played inn and semis and the final gives him good exposure so I am sure there will be a team in the championship willing to give him a gig shortly and when it happens as long as we get the £££££ well good on him 

• 2 months later...