• Chris Cadden
    • Carl McHugh
    • Curtis Main
    • Allan Campbell
    • Ryan Bowman
    • Stephen Hendrie
    • Deimantas Petravicius
    • Null Vote

Didn’t think there were any bad performances, and I think our defense were all good. Campbell once again stood out with a great performance and well taken goal, Cadden looks to be getting into some form again, and I counted at least four times where McHugh found a motherwell player with a pass.

Main was tireless and did a great job up front with bowman, and deserved at least another goal either from the denied penalty or the one that hit the bar. However I’d give him man of the match for his strength leading up to the second goal alone. 

Everyone played well today. No failures. McHugh Campbell and Cadden were tireless in midfield and Tait stuck to his task well. But Curtis Main is an absolute machine. The shot that hit woodwork would have topped off an excellent performance had it dropped in.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a MOTM vote on here where all the votes have gone to the same player. I’m not about to break the trend either, Main was immense today. The boy’s an absolute unit, and is showing that he’s not short on technical ability either. Superb.

Curtis was incredible.

If you Google him he wasn't always in the shape he is now. He's obviously made a choice to be the best player he can be and committed to it. Cadden, Campbell and the rest of the young boys will hopefully follow his example.

Agreed .. Must have been a terrific decision by 'Robinson' to sign him eh?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Either Robinson or the head of recruitment.
Who has the final decision?.....Robbo...
..come on Steelboy, you know the game well, you talk a lot of sense (some of the time ) but bloody hell you just refuse to give our manager a sniff of credit when things go well, but jump on him from a huge height when things go wrong.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, swami said:

Obviously went for Main because you be daft not to, but I thought Kipre had a great game. 

I thought that was one of the quietest games I've seen Kipre play.  He dealt with everything that came to him but it just seemed like he had little to do compared to other matches. 

I genuinely think players might be scared to come within 15ft of him these days. 

• Like 1