• Chris Cadden
    • Carl McHugh
    • Curtis Main
    • Allan Campbell
    • Ryan Bowman
    • Stephen Hendrie
    • Deimantas Petravicius
    • Null Vote

I don't know what his contract is with Bury but being fourth choice and wanted at a team that plays three central defenders strikes me as being less of a problem than being at a side just relegated that doesn't want you.

So many things can change but I'd echo the suggestion that if there's an opportunuty to get Aldred on board on a permanent basis I'd be exploring the options how we do it.

47 minutes ago, weeyin said:

The problem for Aldred is what will happen if Hartley's fit? He's been a terrific replacement, but if we are intent on playing a back 3, I imagine he's 4th choice behind Hartley, Dunne and Kipre. 

Or part of a back three with Hartley and Dunne next season...

I wouldn't be surprised if we hung onto Cedric a wee longer. I suppose, like other past players, it's a matter of whether he wants to move to a better team and end up on the bench/development squad, or be guaranteed another season of first team football with us.

Wouldn't be disappointed with a big transfer fee either, right enough (with plenty of creative add-ons).

5 hours ago, weeyin said:

I wouldn't be surprised if we hung onto Cedric a wee longer. I suppose, like other past players, it's a matter of whether he wants to move to a better team and end up on the bench/development squad, or be guaranteed another season of first team football with us.

Wouldn't be disappointed with a big transfer fee either, right enough (with plenty of creative add-ons).

10% add on for every rescinded red card