Scottish Premiership Game 32:St Johnstone (A) 07/04/18 15:00

Yabba's Turd

We’re 13 ahead of bottom and 12 ahead of the play off stop with 15 points available. With partick and county still to play each other I’d say we’re safe from automatic relegation.

I hope that cheers you up Dewell. 

43 minutes ago, gdalli10 said:

We’re 13 ahead of bottom and 12 ahead of the play off stop with 15 points available. With partick and county still to play each other I’d say we’re safe from automatic relegation.

I hope that cheers you up Dewell. 

Yep. That and a few bottles of beer have cheered me up.

Our goals dried up in December. A combination of OGs, set pieces, penalties and goalkeeping errors have kept us alive since then.

Cifcti is too fat to be a footballer at this level.

Indeed .. not many of our recent goals have been things of beauty, but then again McHughs and Campbells were no bad eh? but did our opposition decide to chuck a few in the net or.... maybe they were under a wee bit of pressure from us that has led to their mistakes...just askin?

Agree re Ciftci contribution wise, (he is not 'fat') was prepared to give him benefit of doubt but to my mind it hasn't worked out.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

I'm on holiday so was only catching score  updates from BBC website. Doesn't appear to have been much of a game and that's reflected by the lack of responses on here by those that were at it. 

Any comments? How did McGuire or Bowman look? Did Bigi or Grimshaw step up to the plate?

Just back from holiday so I missed the last 3 games.  By all accounts not a great game yesterday but we earned another point; didn't get beaten by close rivals; recorded another shut out;  and  Barry Maguire had a reasonable debut so it wasn't all bad.