Scottish Cup Final v Celtic (Hampden) 19/05/18 15:00

something else

1 hour ago, smiddy said:

same starting 11 as the semi for me pleez 

:woop::woop: Here we go here we go here we go  COYW!   Sittin at the airport wearing my scarf waitin on the plane.   Not the best start though 2 hour delay but should catch connecting flight nae bother :woop::woop: I'm convinced we are going to win this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

:woop::woop: Here we go here we go here we go  COYW!   Sittin at the airport wearing my scarf waitin on the plane.   Not the best start though 2 hour delay but should catch connecting flight nae bother :woop::woop: I'm convinced we are going to win this.

Hope everyone flying in has a great trip.

And an even better one, flying back home.

• Like 1

Anybody else heading to The Butterfly and the Pig? Thinking either that or Church on the Hill?  
(or if anyone has six tickets for the shed I'll take them!) 

There’ll be 6 of us at Butterfly and Pig from early doors. Hoping for a healthy ‘Well contingent around there due to The Shed party next door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

Just need fair referee that wont spoil match this time. Mwell are 10 to 1 to win, surely worth a bet. Based on resources its  a big ask. Celtic are 1/4 . Bookies usually right but I am  hopeful we can do it in a one off match, if everyone performs. As Kipre said, Leicester won league.  Wimbledon did beat Liverpool in cup to win it in 1988. Believe!

Edited by robsterwood

18 minutes ago, robsterwood said:

Just need fair referee that wont spoil match this time. Mwell are 10 to 1 to win, surely worth a bet. Based on resources its  a big ask. Celtic are 1/4 . Bookies usually right but I am  hopeful we can do it in a one off match, if everyone performs. As Kipre said, Leicester won league.  Wimbledon did beat Liverpool in cup to win it in 1988. Believe!

It sport so yes shocks happen. On paper we maybe have a 5/10% chance of winning, we all know that’s the reality. Hopefully Saturday is that 5/10% moment.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

It sport so yes shocks happen. On paper we maybe have a 5/10% chance of winning, we all know that’s the reality. Hopefully Saturday is that 5/10% moment.

Fuck off have we only got a 5/10% chance of winning. I’ll be chucking a wad on us at 10/1, those odds are absolutely daft. 

having lost my Dad almost 4 years ago Saturday is going to be very emotional and I am wearing one of his well t shirts and pin badge for the game.  I know he will be watching and I just hope we can win it.  I was a 19 yr old in 1991 and know how much it meant.  I want all our younger fans as well as the auld yins to relive that moment.  altogether now...Commmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   Onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn  Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Richie said:

"Do you think the Celtic CB's are up for the scrap?"

"I hope so, because they've one coming on Saturday"

Love it B-)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44156871

Fantastic.

Absolutely everything coming from the club just now, whether it's interviews or the social media stuff and even the call to see the bus leave the stadium tomorrow - is full of absolute belief we can do this. Not once have I heard the words "off day", like we used to get before every game vs the OF. I honestly think Robinson will have banned any of that patter. 

Make no mistake, these guys will be leaving that tunnel on Saturday without fear and believing that this is their day. That belief has filtered through to the fans and I think we're going into this final in a frame of mind we've never felt before. 

• Like 1

1991 - "Main's in trouble there's Steve Kirk........the supersub has done it again.

2018 ( oh please) " Last minute of injury time,   Cadden swings it in.....Kipre is there................it's in..........and surely now Motherwell have won the cup

please make that come true

36 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

1991 - "Main's in trouble there's Steve Kirk........the supersub has done it again.

2018 ( oh please) " Last minute of injury time,   Cadden swings it in.....Kipre is there................it's in..........and surely now Motherwell have won the cup

please make that come true

If only Jock Brown was doing the commentary.

Iconic.

Sure as hell beats the "Oh wow" when Jutkievicz scored v Hibs.

Although to be fair Derek Rae was decent in the play-offs.

2 hours ago, swami said:

Fuck off have we only got a 5/10% chance of winning. I’ll be chucking a wad on us at 10/1, those odds are absolutely daft. 

Main first goalscorer and Motherwell to win. 98/1

...Although looking at it, that must be an online special.