something else

Scottish Cup Final v Celtic (Hampden) 19/05/18 15:00

19 hours ago, maxywell said:

I wouldn't have left before the final whistle no matter the score but i did leave about 30 seconds after it as i have at the last 3 finals, i get nothing from watching the other team celebrate while our players trudge up to get their runners up medals.

Personally i found it a bit cringy that a couple of thousand people went into the cooper stand to applaud the players.At the end of the day we lost and while it's been a pretty good season it hardly goes down as a great one.Things like that should be reserved for when we actually win a trophy.

Couldn't agree more the fans turned up the team failed in that respect 

Oooooh yer hard men to please. Maybe Champions leauge for us next year . Would that be good enough . Remember it is Motherwell you support,i think . Adjust yer expectations.

Finally brought myself to watch the highlights. First goal, I didn't realise how good a strike it was at the game, but Campbell's piss poor clearance, then Aldred's, then Kipré jumping over the ball, it's an avoidable goal. Second one is just as bad, Grimshaw standing watching. Second half, when is the last time we had a manager that'd go 4-3-3 against Celtic knowing full well it could result in a drubbing? McGhee, McCall etc would've all shut up shop, big fair play to Robinson for that. Also I thought Ryan Bowman was absolutely immense, won every header and didn't stop running all day.

Next year...

Totally agree with all of that

Finally brought myself to watch the highlights. First goal, I didn't realise how good a strike it was at the game, but Campbell's piss poor clearance, then Aldred's, then Kipré jumping over the ball, it's an avoidable goal. Second one is just as bad, Grimshaw standing watching. Second half, when is the last time we had a manager that'd go 4-3-3 against Celtic knowing full well it could result in a drubbing? McGhee, McCall etc would've all shut up shop, big fair play to Robinson for that. Also I thought Ryan Bowman was absolutely immense, won every header and didn't stop running all day.

Next year...

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk