2018-19 MFC season ticket raffle for charity

ohwulliewullie

Hi - I hope it's OK to post this here. I'm running the London Marathon on Sunday to raise money for the MS Society charity…. Which I was inspired to do in support of my best mate (also a life-long ‘Well fan), who was diagnosed with MS a few years ago.

The incredible generosity of a couple of sponsors means I have a prize of 2 x MFC season tickets for 2018-19 to raffle, with all of the proceeds going to the MS Society. So you can make a donation to a good cause, and have a chance of winning a great prize.

A minimum donation of £5 gets you an entry to the raffle, and I will make the draw before the end of the current season (date to be finalised - I'll post updates on here). Just enter your name on my JustGiving page (link below) when you make your donation, and if you win I'll unite you with your prize. Thanks a lot for your support, and good luck!

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/alankeachie

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Last chance to enter the season ticket draw... I'll make the draw this Friday morning, 18th May...the anniversary of the last time we won the cup. A minimum donation of £5 to my JustGiving page gets you an entry to the raffle. Just enter your name on JustGiving as you make your donation, and anyone who has already done so will automatically be entered. Good luck, and thanks a lot for your generosity. https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/alankeachie 

And the winner is... Irene Savage! I'll be in touch Irene to make the arrangements for the MFC season tickets... congratulations! (I have recorded the draw from start to finish, and will post it on my Facebook page, to show that it was legit). Thanks everyone who made a donation... my sponsors have raised over £3500 for the MS Society, cheers!

• Like 4