Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm looking for 1 ticket for the Final.  Apologies for the short notice, but a friend can now make the final and hasn't managed to get a ticket.

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Burn_Broomfield said:

I'm looking for 1 ticket for the Final.  Apologies for the short notice, but a friend can now make the final and hasn't managed to get a ticket.

Thanks in advance.

I've got one spare ticket. I'm driving up on Friday and can bring it with me or I can post it to you. I've put it somewhere safe - just need to find it now. Let me know if you're interested.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check with @milo

Last time I spoke to him, he had one available

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Southernsteel2014 said:

I've got one spare ticket. I'm driving up on Friday and can bring it with me or I can post it to you. I've put it somewhere safe - just need to find it now. Let me know if you're interested.

Found it. West Stand Section A6.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Needing 4 tickets, will take them separate/together, singles, pairs anything at all, went down to the Ticket office today to find the allocation had been returned, gutted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this just a matter of everyone's circumstances having changed?

 

Surely otherwise you'd have all joined the queue on the first day. I was like a kid at christmas.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

Is this just a matter of everyone's circumstances having changed?

 

Surely otherwise you'd have all joined the queue on the first day. I was like a kid at christmas.

circumstances yes.  Family want to go.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cheers. Not the same on tv. Mistakenly thought if sell out more tickets would be released. Going to pubs in area Saturday anyway. Coyw!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Already posted on the actual match thread but probably makes more sense here...

2 spare tickets going in the West Stand if anyone's interested?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, tottenmfc said:

Already posted on the actual match thread but probably makes more sense here...

2 spare tickets going in the West Stand if anyone's interested?

I’ll take these if they are still going mate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decided I can't miss this, coming back from LA for a couple of days if I can get a ticket sorted. Anyone got two to sell next to each other, or just a single spare, let me know ASAP!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anybody has 1 or ideally 2 tickets they no longer need I will take them, so drop me a PM, thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tottenmfc said:

Already posted on the actual match thread but probably makes more sense here...

2 spare tickets going in the West Stand if anyone's 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pm me please if any tickets spare or someone cant go. Dad can now go to game, had not been well when club selling tickets and was not sure he was going at time. PM me if possible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any idea if there is tickets getting sold on the day, where would they be? still not managed to get the 1 ticket  I need. Going to Shed for 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, robsterwood said:

Any idea if there is tickets getting sold on the day, where would they be? still not managed to get the 1 ticket  I need. Going to Shed for 11

Did you get sorted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got one spare. PM me if anyone needs one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Twitter @MotherwellFC

×