Fir Park Corner FC - Great Rebuild of 2018/19

Jonesy

As well as our usual plea for new players this summer we are also on the hunt for a new manager and sponsors.

Having just lost 5/6 players from last year's squad we're looking to add players for all positions in the team.

If anyone would be interested in sponsoring us for the coming season we are looking to get sponsors on our new match day tracksuits - £300, new match day polo shirts - £250 and on the back of our new home kit - £150, (Our away kit is currently sponsored by Strongman Removals). In return we will push your business online, give you a mention on all our match reports and will do what we can to get involved with the business and bring some custom your way.  We are also in the process of linking up with a charity and are hoping this will gain a bit of publicity in the local papers.

Lastly, our manager from last year is making a playing comeback so we are looking for someone looking to take his place running purely the football side of the team, alongside the guys we have running all the teams off field business.

We play on Saturday mornings and arrange our games around the Motherwell fixture list so everyone has the chance to make it to the game in the afternoon, if they wish.

If you or anyone you know might be interested send us a message here, on Twitter (@firparkcornerfc) or on Facebook (/firparkcornerfc)

Cheers.

I'm almost tempted to front the £150 myself to have Steelmenonline across the back of Fir Park Corner's shirts. :drinks:

All joking aside, good luck for the coming season, I'll start a pot with £20 in it, if anyone else wishes to pledge a donation for the ultimate irony in sponsorship please do so and if we reach £150 we'll sponsor your kit.

(I've played for and against FPC and met loads of fellow 'well fans through it, this is a genuine, if not slightly bizarre call for donations for a worthy team)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

If I wasn't a fat injured mess I'd love a kick about.

I met loads of fellow 'Well fans through the old 'Welltrust FC back in the day but they folded like the old Rangers. I'd anyone to get involved cos fitba is great.

That describes about 90% of the team these days Busta, get yourself involved.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Yabba's Turd said:

I'm almost tempted to front the £150 myself to have Steelmenonline across the back of Fir Park Corner's shirts. :drinks:

All joking aside, good luck for the coming season, I'll start a pot with £20 in it, if anyone else wishes to pledge a donation for the ultimate irony in sponsorship please do so and if we reach £150 we'll sponsor your kit.

(I've played for and against FPC and met loads of fellow 'well fans through it, this is a genuine, if not slightly bizarre call for donations for a worthy team)

Fraz will LOVE this Bucs!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Jonesy said:

That describes about 90% of the team these days Busta, get yourself involved.

Haha, I can't even walk without it going these days. My time has passed.

18 hours ago, Yabba's Turd said:

I will stick £20 in the pot if it is a goer.

10 hours ago, Frazzie said:

Just catching this- is this genuine? 

Thanks very much to the guys who pledged support, it’s very much appreciated.

I would genuinely sponsor your shirts as a site mate yes, there's no malice and just the kind of nonsense that keeps the spirit of OSB alive.
(You may or may not recall the OSB team's 1st ever fixture as a team was played wearing Accies strips against your lot)
So IF we reach target then we'll sponsor your shirts.

21 hours ago, Yabba's Turd said:

I would genuinely sponsor your shirts as a site mate yes, there's no malice and just the kind of nonsense that keeps the spirit of OSB alive.
(You may or may not recall the OSB team's 1st ever fixture as a team was played wearing Accies strips against your lot)
So IF we reach target then we'll sponsor your shirts.

I remember the game but couldn’t have told you they were Accies shirts. Fair play mate- appreciate the gesture! 

There's still the match day gear available as well (we have someone working on them currently) , although the back of the shirt is the cheaper option but has to be sorted by Tuesday as the order goes into the manufacturer. 

The match day stuff will stay open for another week or so before the order goes in. 

Cheers to the guys who have offered to pitch in.