• Allan Campbell
    • Louis Moult
    • Craig Tanner
    • Ryan Bowman
    • Andy Rose
    • Elliott Frear
    • Liam Grimshaw
    • Null Vote

There's 5 or 6 I could pick for different reasons, all mentioned above...but I'm going for Bowman. I would happily have punted him into the sun last season as I genuinely believed he was terrible, but I'm absolutely delighted to have been completely wrong on that and he's still getting better and better every week.

Aside from his attitude and work-rate, and him getting amongst the goals, he had a few touches yesterday which more than fell into the sublime category, killing a high ball with a single touch, reverse passes, back-heels...and none of them were just for effect, they all contributed to excellent passages of play.

Haven't been so glad to be proven wrong on an initial assessment of a player in a long time.

• Like 1

Voted for Hartley. Cant believe we sold Heneghan for 400,000 and got a better player for nothing. Thought Tait had a great game. How two footed he is, able to cross with his right or left foot. Campbell great again and thought Bowman ran his guts out. He is great at getting us up the park and the short time he was stuck out on the left wing between Rose and Frear coming on I thought we lost that ability to get the long ball controlled. Onwards and upwards its great to be a Well fan.

Hartley on a perm deal past season end, rather than loan, would be magic. Think we may struggle , however.

• Like 1

As solid a win as you'll see, and for that reason its difficult to pick one person out over the rest for man of the match. During the game I was most impressed by Hartley, we've won a watch in getting him in for the season, a leader, talker, organiser and his footballing ability is pretty decent too. However, I've plumped for Richard Tait, what a game he had, 100% effort week-in, week-out and as two-footed a player as we've had for a long-time.