• Andy Rose
    • Louis Moult
    • Allan Campbell
    • Ryan Bowman
    • Alex Fisher
    • Gaël Bigirimana
    • Null Vote

Honourable mention to Rose & Carson.

Would've been half-tempted to vote for Carson myself, if I'd been there. Inspired confidence in the team from the back all day, and one of the few who didn't try to kick anyone either ;)

That said, the decision not to sell Louis even though we knew he'd walk for free instead has surely now proven to be correct beyond all doubt.

• Like 1

Insane as it sounds not to go for the goal hero, Carson won us that game today for me!

Such a calming influence in defence, handling was immaculate, distribution was great, big saves when he needed to and at times of immense pressure, how good is it to see him out claiming corners?!

Moult was fantastic in his finishes and the burst eye only seemed to make him angry! Well, Rangers didnt like him when he was angry!!

Thought Campbell,McHugh and Rose were excellent. Bowman was a bit too wild, and Hartley,Dunne and esp Kipre were poor too.

But overall its the win that counts and we did the business

• Like 1

Agree about Moult, although I don't vote unless I'm at a game.

Cult hero aside, he's easily repaid the offers we turned down - with interest. A class act, including the way he is dealing with the endless media questions about leaving us.

• Like 1

Went for Carson for many of the reasons others have given.

Word for Dunne though. The guy that there was most debate over whether he should keep his place or not, he definitely had one of his better games. Fair play to him. Think both he and Kipré will make mistakes but both have potential...

• Like 1

Picked Carson. His assuredness (if it's not a word I'm claiming it) got us through some scary spells, and his distribution was excellent. Seeing a keeper come out and pluck the ball from the air is a welcome change from what we've had in recent years.

Mchugh had a really good game too, which was great to see.

Didn't think bowman deserved more than a yellow from the game, as strikers go up like that all the time, but hartley was lucky after his retaliatory halving of Morelos (who also should have been off)

Shame that this was Kipre's worst game, but he's still a wean.

Kipre took one for the team today, and kudos for that. If he hadn't been able to play we'd likley have ended up with McHugh in defence. Not a terrible option, but we needed him in midfield today.

Indeed. Wonder if we might see McHugh at centre back on Wednesday with Grimshaw in midfield. Give Kipré recovery time following today if he wasn't 100%...