Esteban Casagolda

hammerfist

"Any other gossip Hammerfist? Who will win the Mercury Prize?"

i was walking outside fir park the other day and a van with 4 guys in it pulled up. "hi, we're mumford & sons and we are going to win this years mercury music prize, could you tell us the way to london?" they asked.

hope this clears up your question. :nod:

"Any other gossip Hammerfist? Who will win the Mercury Prize?"

i was walking outside fir park the other day and a van with 4 guys in it pulled up. "hi, we're mumford & sons and we are going to win this years mercury music prize, could you tell us the way to london?" they asked.

hope this clears up your question. :lol:

Yes, it has :nod:

I hope Hammerfist is right, it will make it interesting for when he has other gossip.

:nod:

I hate those posh english wanks, kicking about dressed like the darling buds of may, stamping their feet and bashing out their god-awful smug shite tunes. Brogue-wearing, waist-coated, beardy, cider-drinking jizz puppets.

ah, well, i just nipped doon to the chippy and was stopped by three hairy guys with tattoos,

"hi, we're biffy clyro and we are gonna kill mumford & sons so we can win this years mercury music prize, now what way did they go?" they said to me.

this could go on all night :lol:

:nod:

I hate those posh english wanks, kicking about dressed like the darling buds of may, stamping their feet and bashing out their god-awful smug shite tunes. Brogue-wearing, waist-coated, beardy, cider-drinking jizz puppets.

Seeing the thread has gone mental a while ago I thought I would add that I wholeheartedly agree with this statement.

Their gear is utter ganting and cant understand why shite folk music is being portrayed as cutting edge and cool as fuck.

No backtracking! The player has chosen MFC and now i dont see too much time between us securing him. Fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Told you all those who trust will prosper!

Ok I will bite and accept what you say...Just a couple of questions, why is he coming here and is pretty adamant he wants to play for the well, call me cynical but why not Hearts, Hibs etc, why the well??.

oh and who else is coming on board?

Well Well, the player is moving out of Belgium for the first time and after the bounce game against Killie he enjoyed the mangement team and believes they can make him a better player and that came from a very reliable source. All those teams mentioned are interested and he is still at well! Speaks volumes really

This was a brilliant way to ease a Monday morning back at work, a good read! I hope Hammerfist is right and I hope this guy is the striker we've been looking for!

I also seen Mumford and Sons recently in Benicassim (Spain) and have to say their live set was pretty good......sorry.