John Boyle

Wellwellwell123

Why the heck is our idiot of a chairman running down to the touchline to call the opposing manager names in the first place?

Aye ok, its craig brown and I gave him some stick maself but come on, total and utter embarrassement that man! Slaggin off previous managers is normal on their return, i think broon handled it quite well really. Tell you something, I think craig brown has gave me more to smile about than that fa*ny of a chairman! He's done over plenty people in this town, i reckon us, the fans are next! Watch this space!!! Hes gonna ruin this club. I've always thought there have been things going on behind the scenes that we wouldnt like, and in that respect i think craig knows and IS keeping it to himself, showing more respect to us than boylee boy.

So i think we should calm down a bit with this craig brown thing and look closer to home.

Get a grip and stop believing everything you read in the sun.

John Boyle has been one of the best things to ever happen to this club and if it wasnt for him we wouldnt be a club anymore.

Craig Brown is a horrible person, and i think him wanting £8k for us getting to the semis as a bonus for him just shows this.

Boyle is a buisness man, hes no soft touch. He wouldnt be a millionaire if he was.

John Boyle :notworthy:

Why the heck is our idiot of a chairman running down to the touchline to call the opposing manager names in the first place?

Aye ok, its craig brown and I gave him some stick maself but come on, total and utter embarrassement that man! Slaggin off previous managers is normal on their return, i think broon handled it quite well really. Tell you something, I think craig brown has gave me more to smile about than that fa*ny of a chairman! He's done over plenty people in this town, i reckon us, the fans are next! Watch this space!!! Hes gonna ruin this club. I've always thought there have been things going on behind the scenes that we wouldnt like, and in that respect i think craig knows and IS keeping it to himself, showing more respect to us than boylee boy.

So i think we should calm down a bit with this craig brown thing and look closer to home.

Hi Craig, hows Aberdeen?