Pre-Game Music At Fir Park This Season...

David

From what I heard last night it sounds as though we'll be getting the usual shite over the loudspeakers this coming season.

If you could choose just three songs to have played at Fir Park before the game kicks off, plus an additional choice of what you would like to hear played while the team emerge from the tunnel, what would they be?

Feel free to post youtube links to your chosen tracks, or just list them if that's your thing.

I wish they would play that Scooter song 'Maria I like it loud' before every game as it always got the crowd going whenever they played a few seasons ago. Always reminds me of Gannon's early days.

The current 'playlist' is truly woeful and even more cringeworthy than when we used to play 'Your Home Town' before kick off during John Boyle's first season in charge of the club.

If you could choose just three songs to have played at Fir Park before the game kicks off, plus an additional choice of what you would like to hear played while the team emerge from the tunnel, what would they be?

Why choose 3 songs when you can choose 10 songs and ram them into the same amount of time.

• Like 2

I wish they would play that Scooter song 'Maria I like it loud' before every game as it always got the crowd going whenever they played a few seasons ago. Always reminds me of Gannon's early days.

The current 'playlist' is truly woeful and even more cringeworthy than when we used to play 'Your Home Town' before kick off during John Boyle's first season in charge of the club.

Hitlers version got the crowd going more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85-waVpFr0I

• Like 3

Those fucking mash ups at half time were the last thing I wanted to hear when we were 1 nil down, just compounded my mood.

Tell this cvnt to get his act together or show him the door.

Fuckin right, if this shite continues we should set about this prick at the St Johnstone game and put an end to it

• Like 1

Pretty sure you need a public performance license, would imagine that a mash up was also contained under that banner for copyright, you're still playing the song.

Never mind letting fans pick tunes, fuck knows what shite we'd be subjected to, just get some cunt in that knows what they are doing.

Said it before, Morris Day and The Time and 2 Unlimited repeated continuously, even when the game is in progress.

JUNGLE LOVE! oh wee oh wee oh!

Not sure about pre-game, but I really wish they would stop playing Chumbawumba when we lose. It makes defeat ten times worse for me knowing that I need to hear that pish at the end.

this x 200