Scottish Premiership Game 16: Hearts (A) 09/12/17 15:00

GraniteCityMFC

Hearts are having a very disappointing season far.

Im looking for us to take something from this game to be honest.

For all the criticism, if Hearts win on Sat they are within 2 points of us. December is a huge month, win 3 from the next 6 and we can head into the January break knowing we are within touching distance of reaching our primary objective in securing safety.

Been a wee while since we last won at Tynecastle (Jan 14?) but if we are right up for it, this promises to be a tasty one.

Its hard to second guess how Robinson will lineup but if we stick with a back 4, Id like to see Cadden and Frear out wide with Tanner supporting Moult.

I have to be honest and say that the weakest link in the defence is the left back. That has been obvious for months, his distribution is poor, and any right winger who cuts inside him will get past him. So OK he has a bit more pace than Steve Hammill, but Hammell is a much better passer of the ball, and has a great deal more experience. If it were me I'd be looking to give Stevie a run out, can't be any worse.

That response is right up there with Sinclair and McGregor's dives...shocking

:lol: sorry

Im sure there was an apostrophe when I typed it.

(There was, why does this forum delete the apostrophes in my posts? Its making me look (even more) thick.

Has social media just completely given up on grammar?)

• Like 1

I have to be honest and say that the weakest link in the defence is the left back. That has been obvious for months, his distribution is poor, and any right winger who cuts inside him will get past him. So OK he has a bit more pace than Steve Hammill, but Hammell is a much better passer of the ball, and has a great deal more experience. If it were me I'd be looking to give Stevie a run out, can't be any worse.

I'm glad Stephen Robinson sees it differently... 'any right winger who cuts inside him will get past him' as opposed to cuts inside him and/or goes around him and gets another cross in? I'm not sure that some are quite getting the 'part of a successful defensive unit' :nea:

• Like 1

Looking forward to this one, and not just because its anyone other than Celtic. A home game for me and tynecastle is my favourite away ground.

If we can go to Pittodrie and win theres no reason we cant come back from Tynecastle with 3 points, particularly with how Hearts have been playing the last few weeks and with both Accies and Thistle taking points off them.

Hopefully the team are reinvigorated and motivated to play someone who isnt Celtic and put on a good performance to stretch our lead over the Jambos to 8 points!

0-2. Bowman and Tanner.

Ian "Laptop" Cathro made some very poor signings whilst at Tynecastle and Hearts are now finding that out. They're there for the taking if we play to form.

Pretty sure it would have ben Levein (as Director of Football) that was responsible for most of those signings. He's just pretending they're not his fault.

Ian "Laptop" Cathro made some very poor signings whilst at Tynecastle and Hearts are now finding that out. They're there for the taking if we play to form.

It's a good chance for us to get the nonsense of last week behind us and put some distance between us and the bottom 6 teams, a win puts us 8 ahead of Hearts, and with Hibs playing Celtic we could make up some ground on them as well, so 3 points would be massive.

Amazingly compliance officer says 2 managers have no case to answer so no action to be taken . Now dont think will make a difference on Saturday but if Levein goes Tonto at ref then sarcastically applauds him when sent to stand and assistant keeps ball off accies player then wrestled him to ground and police have to get involved yet no action taken ,game is even more corrupt that I ever imagined . Pedro and Robbo banned fir a game fir a wee spat yet they get off scot free when undermining the referee and wrestling with players .

Amazingly compliance officer says 2 managers have no case to answer so no action to be taken . Now dont think will make a difference on Saturday but if Levein goes Tonto at ref then sarcastically applauds him when sent to stand and assistant keeps ball off accies player then wrestled him to ground and police have to get involved yet no action taken ,game is even more corrupt that I ever imagined . Pedro and Robbo banned fir a game fir a wee spat yet they get off scot free when undermining the referee and wrestling with players .

Wasnt Robbo on probation at that point?

Pretty sure it would have ben Levein (as Director of Football) that was responsible for most of those signings. He's just pretending they're not his fault.

Levein responsible for ALL of those signings. In their model, Director of Football signs players, Head Coach coaches the chosen squad