Season 2017-18

Goggles & Flippers

Damn, i did not realized it was that long (12 yearsI Fuck!) I had seen the team live. Thanks for all offers. I also was in Scotland in 2003? and was hoping for a league cup venue, but I remember we lost to some third division team (Forfar?) on penalties, which actually spoiled my plans to catch my first Motherwell match. But I was visiting Fir Park shop at least...

Edited by hmlarsson

I think that 1-0 Celtic game you mentioned, hmlarsson, was just about the worst game I've ever seen against Celtic, and we were wearing our infamously horrible "Jester's Outfit". The pitch was rutted and the ball was up in the air for 50% of the time.

You must have had nerves of steel!

The team this year is worth seeing, I think.

*Pins colours to mast*.

I think it was the 1-0 Scottish Cup win in 93'94 season not long after Coyne signed.

I actually had a copy of the game at one point (it might actually still be up the loft in the old man's place in Chapelhall) which was broadcast on Danish TV also. Showing my age here but at the time I used to correspond with an Everton supporting guy in Denmark through a Play-By-Mail football management game we played.

On the rare occasion we we were ever featured live he'd send over a video of the match. I don't think I ever got a package through from my Scandanavian chum that didn't have the big "Nosey Bastard Customs" sticker slapped across the re-sealed envelope. Somehow I don't think Motherwell videos were quite what they were expecting when they opened each package if you catch my drift...

• Like 3

I think it was the 1-0 Scottish Cup win in 93'94 season not long after Coyne signed.

I actually had a copy of the game at one point (it might actually still be up the loft in the old man's place in Chapelhall) which was broadcast on Danish TV also. Showing my age here but at the time I used to correspond with an Everton supporting guy in Denmark through a Play-By-Mail football management game we played.

On the rare occasion we we were ever featured live he'd send over a video of the match. I don't think I ever got a package through from my Scandanavian chum that didn't have the big "Nosey Bastard Customs" sticker slapped across the re-sealed envelope. Somehow I don't think Motherwell videos were quite what they were expecting when they opened each package if you catch my drift...

Yes, could be. If my memory serves me right it was a cup game.