Scottish Premiership Game 9: Accies (A) Saturday 14/10/17

CoF

Rojano will be a miss

Indeed, he's on fine fettle.

Would be nice to demolish them on their own patch but would take any win. Even taking out the keech pitch, apart from a pre-season friendly where we strolled it has there ever been an actual decent game played a NDP. Looking forward to Kipre flatting Imrie.

3-0 (Moult 3x)

Hamilton suffering from quite a number of injuries and such with Crawford, Templeton, Gilliespie, Sarris, Devlin, Woods and Rojano all missing out.

Do we know this for a fact or is it only a rumour? No word on our injury list but I'll be pleasantly surprised if we have a fully fit squad.

Do we know this for a fact or is it only a rumour? No word on our injury list but I'll be pleasantly surprised if we have a fully fit squad.

Can't remember which paper it was but I read an article on Twitter earlier with quotes from Canning confirming they have 6 players out who would otherwise be in the starting 11 including their keeper, Sarris, Templeton and Crawford. Crawford has done his knee and is out for a good few weeks.

From Facebook...

There's only about 500 tickets left of our allocation for Saturday's Lanarkshire Derby with Hamilton at New Douglas Park. Make sure you get yours to guarantee a seat.

The ticket office will be open 9am-6pm Thursday, 9am-4pm on Friday & on the morning of the game.

ADULTS - £22

CONCESSIONS - £12

#SIWY

• Like 1

From Facebook...

There's only about 500 tickets left of our allocation for Saturday's Lanarkshire Derby with Hamilton at New Douglas Park. Make sure you get yours to guarantee a seat.

The ticket office will be open 9am-6pm Thursday, 9am-4pm on Friday & on the morning of the game.

ADULTS - £22

CONCESSIONS - £12

#SIWY

Any idea of what time it will stay open until on Saturday?

I think as Desp has alluded to in his reference to the Peter Hartley interview, and backed up by Robinsons own presser, it genuinely feels like what the opposition do or don't do, who they have or don't have available is one of the least important parts in our preparations these days.

I wouldn't quite go as far as saying they don't give a fuck about the opposition but there does appear to be a rock solid belief in our teams individual and collective abilities and that if we take care of our own business properly then it will be sufficient to give the opposition, whether at full strength or otherwise, a right good game of it.