Esteban Casagolda

hammerfist

Folk are going to think I'm talking pish here, but this guy and his agent pulled up next to me as I was walking to Fir Park for the Bredablik game and asked for directions to the ground.

'Hi, I'm Esteban Casagolda's agent and this is Esteban Casagolda, he's a goal machine and he's on trial. By the way, how do we get to Fir Park?'

heres the truth from the man himself

Utaka slams claims over wages

Wed, 17 Feb 15:31:55 2010

John Utaka has slammed claims that he is partly to blame for the club's financial crisis.

The player has been upset by suggestions that he is earning around £80,000-a-week on the south coast while the cash-strapped club continues to fight for its future.

"Some people look at you and think `he's on £80,000 and the club is having big financial problems'," said Utaka. "It's not my fault.

"I just want to say that it's untrue. I earn about a third of that just to clarify that.

"People should understand that because some people judge players for the wrong reasons.

"I would gladly like to earn that much, but when I'm not I need to tell people the truth."

hope that settles it

There's one thing you can say about this guy, whether or not this thread is a crock of shite: at least he's had the balls to come out and say who he's talking about.

All those who have decried the "I know something about someone who's signing for/sponsoring the club but I'm not going to tell you who it is, ha ha" brigade should at least welcome that.  :mellow:

Thanks wishy well. I told everyone at the beginning Utaka firstly is not on our future i did say Rangers and i can assure everyone who chooses to dis believe me that casagolda is with the first team on trial. I dont know too much about when and where but im a Motherwell supporter who had the balls to come on here and share with my fellow supporters intel i had! Fair enough some people may choose to slag me off but everything i have said is true!!!!!!!

Utaka is in talks with Rangers and he is on 30k per wk at pompey and they are desperate to offload him. And he is not a bad player!

At least some folk on here stick together and i hope we sign Casagolda and he shuts up the whole SPL and we once again become a force!!!!!!!

WISHY WELL FULL RESPECT!!!!!

NO SPECULATION HERE MY FRIEND!

Casagolda is a striker and our next one and ill take or give a pint to anyone who wishes to go against, or for it!!!!!!!

Watch this space.....................

GUESSSS WHOOO'S BACCCKKKKKKKK

whats the GUESSSS WHOOO'S BACCCKKKKKKK all about