Former Motherwell Fc Players Thread

Andy_P

What's this got to do with former MFC players!!

A wee skim through the previous dozen or so posts would surely have given the context. But point made, posts specifically relating to the League Cup moved across to that thread.

Craig moore gets a hat-trick for ayr at Albion rovers

Quite bizarre that they chose to go full time after being relegated from the Championship.

Looks like they are going to romp that league based on early form so it might not be his last hat trick of the season.

Moore is one who I think given a full season uninterrupted through injuries will bag a shed load of goals. The lad should carve a good career out the game.

He should certainly be scoring for fun in that Division. He'll probably hit some form, be snapped up by their Ayrshire rivals to re-join his old U20s striking partner, Erwin, at Killie and be personally responsible for aneurisms of at least 3 posters on here.

• Like 3

He should certainly be scoring for fun in that Division. He'll probably hit some form, be snapped up by their Ayrshire rivals to re-join his old U20s striking partner, Erwin, at Killie and be personally responsible for aneurisms of at least 3 posters on here.

He has obviously found his level, best of luck to him.

Quite bizarre that they chose to go full time after being relegated from the Championship.

Looks like they are going to romp that league based on early form so it might not be his last hat trick of the season.

Said on the radio today that full time football was affordable to Ayr in that league.

Dom Thomas wins MoTM for Killie yesterday.

My mate is a Killie fan and said he was fantastic first half but his final ball let him down. Fell away second half.

I asked if he felt he was easily brushed off the ball and he said not at all he's solid and held his own. Really feels he will be a massive assets to Killie this year.

Dom Thomas wins MoTM for Killie yesterday.

My mate is a Killie fan and said he was fantastic first half but his final ball let him down. Fell away second half.

So what we're saying is that he looked good and was entertaining but didn't actually do anything?