Scottish Premiership Inverness Caledonian Thistle V Motherwell Sat 20 May 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Sorry, I'm probably in a minority of one, but assuming they get a win over Dundee tonight, I'll be cheering on ICT to survive on Saturday.

We're safe and I'd love to see Accies go down instead of Inverness.

• Like 3

Would happily see ICT turn us over if it put Accies down, horrible little club and I dont gain any excitement when we face them. Would even celebrate ICT goals just to see accies go down. Lets do wee Richie a favor and get the players to pull out their deck chairs and just watch the goals roll in.

• Like 1

Don't want us to take the game lightly, but also don't want to risk an injury to Cadds or Ben.

I want accies to go down mainly because of this project brave shite that they have a part in, and also because of that terrible plastic pitch, and I'm sure if Caley don't do the job the winner of Utd/Falkirk will.

I don't care who goes down now we are out of that fight. I do want any extra cash on offer we might get if we win. An extra place higher could fund another player's wages.

If it wasn't for their plastic pitch, I'd favour Accies staying up for the derby interest, but ICT's field in December isn't much fun to play on either.

Heard the reference to Moult being potentially missing on Saturday and in the same interview Robinson saying he owed it to the league to put out a strong team, but with safety secured and the strong feeling he'll be away in the summer I think we should probably be looking at starting Bowman ahead of Louis anyway. Would do no harm at all if Bowman were able to get another ninety minutes under his belt and dare I say it even grab a goal. Okay, maybe taken that one too far.... But seriously there's an opportunity to give one or two a full ninety that may be more involved more next term than they were this. Campbell ahead of Lasley is another that springs to mind.

I'm a little torn as to who I would prefer to stay up. The old man has moved to within an hour and a half of Inverness so the potential to combine an away day at Inverness and visits to his place (as we're doing this weekend) is obviously handy. And for a number of our support the Inverness trip is a highlight of the season.

But then I do quite enjoy the derby games and it's never a bad thing have another opponent that's close by and easy to get to.

I think some are kidding themselves on a little if they are insisting there is no rivalry or no excitement in beating Hamilton. I would accept it was entirely one sided when they came up. So one sided that it was actually detrimental to us because they were always so up for it whilst we were treating as any other game. But in having our noses rubbed in it I think eventually stirred us into life and we've engaged much more than we previously did. They will always be the wee team. We'll always look down on them. But surely no one would argue that Moult's injury time equaliser or winner on Saturday wasn't that little bit sweeter because it was against them?