Scottish Premiership Inverness Caledonian Thistle V Motherwell Sat 20 May 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Accies to stay up, ideally. Inverness seem unlikely to be as bad next year as they are this year, whereas Accies are always, always shite. I'd prefer the cushion.

Accies scored two going on 5 against County on Tuesday, hitting the woodwork a couple of times and shots cleared off the line.

However, they have a much bigger advantage in their defence. Teams like Utd and Fakrik get away with poor defending while they are scoring plenty of goals.

They won't find it as easy to score against teams that have been drilling their defence to play against Celtic and Aberdeen.

I've not put the midweek results into my stats yet but the overall picture is clear, they are the lowest scorers in the league averaging less than a goal per game.

Fighting for your life against a safe Ross County who didn't have much to play and still not winning doesn't bode well for Accies.

We seem to be going up witb a decent support on saturday. I for one dont want to be travelling that distance to watch the players putting anything less than 100 percent. We don't deserve anything less. Its not as if they have given us a season to remember so deserve to take it easy for the last game.

• Like 1

They won't find it as easy to score against teams that have been drilling their defence to play against Celtic and Aberdeen.

Tony Andreu looked not bad last time he was in the top league, I don't imagine Georgios Sarris would terrify him

Delicious if he sent Hamilton down but not quite as delicious as it being us sending them down by not trying a leg.

The extra cash would be handy for the club as well though and could even be the difference in getting a player in or not, so i think i'll just sit back relax and enjoy whatever pans out , extremely thankful that we aren't involved.

• Like 1

No McDonald as per Robinson's interview today. Also mentioned that lee Lucas was injured, so now we know.

Said we've made offers to players and has spoken to most of ours to tell them where they stand, with more discussions set for Monday.

No McDonald as per Robinson's interview today. Also mentioned that lee Lucas was injured, so now we know.

Said we've made offers to players and has spoken to most of ours to tell them where they stand, with more discussions set for Monday.

How many do we have out of contract?

My reckoning it's

Samson

Lasley

Lucas

Pearson

McDonald

of technically senior professionals. Or am I missing some? Pretty obvious the way the Samson, Lucas and McDonald conversations will go. Other ones, I'm not so sure...

• Like 1

How many do we have out of contract?

My reckoning it's

Samson

Lasley

Lucas

Pearson

McDonald

of technically senior professionals. Or am I missing some? Pretty obvious the way the Samson, Lucas and McDonald conversations will go. Other ones, I'm not so sure...

As far as I can see it's as below:

End of contract: Samson, Chalmers, Ferguson, Ainsworth, Lasley, Lucas, Pearson, McFadden, McDonald, Moore

End of loan: Griffiths, Jules, Pain