Lionel Ainsworth

So on a day we loose a fans favourite and a genuine decent guy, the club is proud to announce a new drinks deal. Fucking brlliant Burrows

I KNOW, RIGHT.

THE CLUB SHOULD ONLY DO ONE THING EVERY DAY!!

AND IF A PLAYER DECIDES NOT TO RENEW HIS CONTRACT, NO OTHER BUSINESS SHOULD BE DONE THAT DAY.

THEY ARE BEHAVING LIKE PLAYER CONTRACTS AND CATERING DEALS AREN'T CONNECTED.

'FLO - GET IT SORTED BEFORE WE LOOSE MORE.

• Like 6

Oh look, it's the Sanctimonious Ladyboy.

How it must pain you to read this forum.

But you can't resist.

How delicious.

Oh dear.

Do you know what, since you brightened up all our days by joining, many including myself have offered you advice as sometimes you have valid points but they are lost in amongst all of your bluster and self aggrandisement. However this has been repeatedly thrown back with a healthy sprinkling of passive aggressive behaviour, so hell mend you on that front.

We had a private conversation a month ago which I was happy to keep private but in light of your continued .... let me think of a diplomatic phrase here ..... cunty buffoonery .... yeah we'll go with that ..... I'm happy to share with all members.

In response to a thread where I again mentioned your prowess as a licensed carriage for hire operative, you suggested we meet before the game. I like a number of other posters on here took that as a thinly veiled threat of intimidation or physical violence. In fact a number of our peers suggested the match up would be a good money spinner to raise WS funds.

Your felt compelled to write to me and clarify.

No violence - nonsense you even thought that. Maybe it's the type of man you are, not me.

You were advised its not always best to assume that you are speaking to a man just because this is a football forum. Regardless I'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw your sparring for what it was.

However you have now established yourself as a parody on here, you're also now the dog that can be kicked because a number now look upon everything you post and are pre-armed to look upon it negatively.

I suggest you first mop up all that jizz from your belly button that no doubt collects after you think you've delivered a teaker one liner, adjust your massage ball car seat cover, find your rear view mirror (top tip .... up and left) and have a long look at yourself in it and contemplate if you really are winning at life.

$_57.JPG

• Like 6

Like many I have mixed feelings on Ainsworth's departure. On his day a real matchwinner but his inconsistency matched that of Stuart Elliott. He gave us pace and a bit of a spark in crucial games. I didn't fall for his comments before he announced he was leaving and that was better left unsaid until after his departure. Still good luck to him. .