New Pitch

decorator

If it’s not been relaid, what has been done to it? I’m guessing reseeding, although, I’m only an expert at growing weeds and know sweet FA about football pitches. :lol:

Passmarks. Every day's a schoolday! Relaid suggests placing of turf to form the playing surface.

As much as it looked and certainly played as the best surface, there was issues. The investment and expertise of those involved should make a good product even better. Kudos.

• Like 1

I see on Facebook we are also getting a new roof installed on the East Stand...well, reclad at least...

Just seen the pics on the Twitter feed with the roof off you can see how bad the structure is, I hope they are treating the rust and giving it a new paint job as well.

The scoreboard was apparently the number one thing people said could be improved in the fan survey.

I'd rather we spent the money on youth development but if there is a significant section of our support who are unable to remember which teams are playing, what the score is or bring their own timepiece to the game then we might as well spunk 50 grand on a new one.....

• Like 4

From what 'Flo was saying regarding "creative ways" to fund a new scoreboard, I'm hoping any refurbishment is covered by a sponsor.

Given the ubiquity of smartphones at games, I agree it wouldn't be great value - unless it was one of those that showed action replays etc.

The scoreboard and the tannoy are marketing opportunities that are being lost to the club due to poor quality (I know who I sound like)

Well you don't sound like the Tannoy announcer, because I made out every word.