All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. Even more incompetent and oot his depth than Kettlewell.... 😄
  3. Never had the Record down as Rangers haters. From today: 'Nathan Patterson returns to familiar Rangers exit story as he gets honest over Everton exile'
  4. My Starting 11 V St Mirren prediction Liam Kelly GK Stephen O’Donnell at LB Adam Devine at RB Dan Casey CB Bevis Mugabi CB Shane Blaney CB Davor in midfield Spittal Attacking Mid Bair and Vale up top Think Miller will be on be bench due to slight injury
  5. 3-1 for super well as we resume converting chances again after missing a bundle against Aberdeen. Bair, Vale and Bevis on the score sheet.
  6. Doesn’t seem as bad as first reported then.
  7. He's doubtful for ghe game according to SK
  8. Fair point, suppose he's done a job in the past for Scotland but his confidence must be shot ...give the Scotland fans someone/something else to boo
  9. Any update on Lennon Miller's injury?
  10. Have you actually seen SO’D play for the past three years? If that’s who Scotland turn to to solve their right back issues then God help them. And I love how you refer to Patterson as “The ex Ranger” rather than “the Everton player” which he has been for well over two years now. Is that all you see him as? There must be some amount of mental gymnastics involved in supporting Scotland for those who just can’t see past their hatred of Rangers.
  11. He shouldn't be in the squad, let alone starting, without regular first-team club football.
  12. It was mentioned plenty ..the guy is very rusty and won't play if hickey is fit ..
  13. Last week
  14. When you set up not to get beat or lose the 1st goal, it all unravels when a team does it to us
  15. Thought Brodie Spencer kept the Golden Boy quiet all night. A tactical masterclass by O'Neill on how to counter Clarkes set up.
  16. As I said in my post some players are the best fit for a position, and at Motherwell that's Kelly. Oxborough will get a game if Kelly is injured, or in a league cup group match, friendly etc the international set up should be no different but the so called "fringe players" never get a sniff with Clarke.
  17. After Patterson’s performance last night, SOD should cancel any summer holidays and prepare for a recall. The ex-R##### made more errors in each half of the game than SOD made in total in all his appearances. But haven’t heard mention of it anywhere.
  18. Whit, "missing the real point" and here was me thinking that the point of including a player in a squad or having him on the bench was that you think he is good enough to play for the team at some point. As I've said earlier Clarke constantly fills his squads with players he has no intention of playing and sticks by a core of players irrespective of how good or crap they are. Players don't develop or get better warming a bench, yes you will have a player that's the best fit for a position but the friendly matches are the time to assess the other players and Kelly, or Clark are not even getting that.
  19. I think some are missing the real point of Kelly being there completely. He's there as part of the goalkeeping team, with the sole purpose of keeping a goalkeepers 'union' in the squad. It'll take nothing short of a disaster or injury crisis for Kelly to actually play for Scotland.
  20. I forgot he played for us it was here today and gone tomorrow! I was watching the game thinking this guy looks familiar hahaha.
  21. Spencer was very good last night. I think the situation is such that he's good enough to be a starter for NI, but he isn't good enough to start in RWB ahead of Conor Bradley. I'm sure he's aware of that and is delighted to start at LWB instead.
  1. Load more activity