Fans Display V Panathinaikos

Dee

Folks,

We have planned a fans display, similar to the Cup Final display in 2011, and we would like to take this as an opportunity to emphasise that we need your participation to make this a success.

Its our biggest game at Fir Park and for this reason we are attempting the biggest display we have done at Fir Park.

Claret, Amber or White poster paper will be deployed on every seat in the East Stand and we would ask that you hold these items aloft as the teams emerge from the tunnel until they split from the team photos / handshakes.

The paper will most likely be rolled up and stuck in the seats like below and it would be greatly appreciated if you could explain to those around you that may not read this board what the purpose of these items are.

hs2udu.jpg

We hope this shall create a sea of C&A and be a great sight for the team as they emerge for potentially the biggest game of their career.

For anyone in the Main Stand, please take some photos!

As always thanks to those who have donated in the past & if anyone wants to contribute to future actions (Europa League) you can via PayPal to josh-171@hotmail.co.uk

Roll on Tuesday :thumbup:

• Like 12

@Finlay

(Or anyone sitting in the main, really)

Would someone be able to get a good picture of the stand, maybe even a panoramic type effort as a banner pic, or a facebook cover photo, or something like that? Not a quick flash camera effort, but a right decent photo of the East Stand display.

• Like 1

@Finlay

Would someone be able to get a good picture of the stand, maybe even a panoramic type effort as a banner pic, or a facebook cover photo, or something like that? Not a quick flash camera effort, but a right decent photo of the East Stand display.

I'll only have my iphone I'm afraid. I'd guess that Bob Willson Anchorman will get a few belters though.

And let's make sure the stand is full to make it look as good as these boys efforts deserve!

Will it work of the stand isn't full? At £30 a ticket, I doubt it will be.

Good effort, and hope it goes well, just a concern that immediately spring to mind.

Will it work of the stand isn't full? At £30 a ticket, I doubt it will be.

Good effort, and hope it goes well, just a concern that immediately spring to mind.

This was posted in another thread

Nipped into the ticket office last thing tonight. Just a handful of tickets left in the east & Cooper and they were restricted view

Can't wait to see the display Dee...you guys are fucking brilliant

@Finlay

i will get it done

• Like 1