Fave Former Players - Top 5

carlukemurray

Sieb Dykstra

Luc Nijholt

Phil O'Donnell

Martyn Corrigan

Tommy Coyne

Big Ups, to Dougie Arnott, Davie Cooper, John Gahagan, Rab McKinnon.

Wee Ups to a few players still playing at the mo who I rate highly as some of the best I have seen in a Well Jersey, Chris Porter, Scott McDonald, Lukas Jutkiewicz, John Ruddy and of course Faddy.

Really hard decision to choose a top 5 as everyone has there own merits.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fave Former Players: only 5 :doh:

Coyne , Cooper, Krivocapic , O'Neill, Dykstra

If I come back to this thread I probably change it every time to rotate in the likes of Kirk, Arnott, Russell, Shannon, McKinnon, Nijholt, Gaag, Martin, O'Donnell, Boyd, McDonald and McFadden who only just sneaks into the reserves even tho' I reckon he'd be first in my top 5 favourite Scotland players

Funny how many different top fives I've read. Everyone has their own favourites for their own reasons. For me (and I have to say, I found it very easy until I realised I had missed out Bobby Russell) it's..

Nijholt

Dykstra

McFadden

Clarkson

Valakari

with The Shimmy King being the only guy even coming close...

Criminal omission of Dougie Arnott, and to suggest the wee man wasn't even close blasphemer! :doh:

Criminal omission of Dougie Arnott, and to suggest the wee man wasn't even close blasphemer! :wallbash:

It is a list of personal favourites. And while Arnott is considered by most a legend, I don't really see him as one of my favourites. Both of his regular partners, Coyne and Cusack would be higher up my list of personal favourites than Arnott. By some distance...