Alan Mccormack Preston North End

rab_mackinnon

Was speaking to a preston north end fan today and they said alan mccormack still doesn't feature in the first team does anybody know where he is these days?

Was a good loan player for us and wouldn't mind having him back!!

Also simon lappin is waiting for a contract offer with norwich to get put on the table does anybody think we have a better chance off getting him seeing that norwich are relegated?

It was reported a couple of weeks ago that Lappin had told his gaffer that he's wanting to stay at Norwich whatever happens.

Bearing in mind he has been more involved with the first team since Bryan Gunn took over there maybe more chance that offer will come. Especially as they may have to look at selling higher earners.

It was reported a couple of weeks ago that Lappin had told his gaffer that he's wanting to stay at Norwich whatever happens.

Bearing in mind he has been more involved with the first team since Bryan Gunn took over there maybe more chance that offer will come. Especially as they may have to look at selling higher earners.

Little chance of Gunn getting the permanent job though.

Anyway while I am a big fan of Lappin, the recently departed Mark Fortheringham would be just as good, if not better, replacement.

Think we should leave Mccormack well alone.

Is certainly one of the better players in his team, but I think he is a shadow of the player who was at Fir Park.

I think he is less mobile now, and it would be a real leap of faith to ask him to step up into a much quicker league.

That said, he looks good given the extra time he gets on the ball, and has a nasty habit of creating/scoring goals against Brighton every time I see him!