Joint Player Sponsor Raffle 2017-18 £5 Entry

Brazilian

time to try and raise funds to sponsor at least one player again, and give all contributors chance to win sponsored top and a night out in company of players and staff

it'll be the 13th season of sponsored strips by the steelmenonline and its predecessor wtfc forums

If you want to join in, just pledge an amount (£5, £10, £15, £20....) in this thread and I'll add it to the first post as we go

I have pledged funds to sponsor an away strip which will be the raffle prize along with the sponsors rights to attend the clubs sponsors event , so I owe the club £290 !

THE IDEA & COSTS

The idea is that people contribute in multiples of £5 in order to get their name against a 'raffle ticket' for a draw. Each £5 contribution will get a name on a ticket & place in the draw

The winners of the draw will receive the sponsors privileges ( sponsored top & invite to the end of season event)

So, if you donate £5, you will get one chance at winning the strip, whereas a £20 donation will get you four chances and so on.......

It's basically whatever you can afford, in £5 increments

Doing it like this we can help support club and every fiver contributed goes direct into the club in full and gives anyone contributing a chance of winning.

It costs, up to £350 to sponsor players kit, a few years back for season 12/13 when the club were pushing steelmenforever we managed to reach £700 to sponsor two euro tops @£350 each, then we topped that for 14/15 with three strips sponsored and £865 into the club, 2015/16 season £570 went in and last season the club received £455 with Purestate winning Louis Moults away top and attending the sponsors night with his lad and Gamst winning Richards Taits 3rd top, nominating to send some family to the sponsors night
PAYMENT options:

Send PayPal payment to: iainmande 'at' hotmail.com , or use the new widget thingy https://www.paypal.me/iain1886
Do what you can to cover any charges if its an option, then I should receive the full £5 increments and you as the sender covers any charge, if there is one from your account

Please include your board name or contact details in the PayPal payment so I can mark it off, and post in the thread that you've sent funds, so I can balance the payments and update the first post with contributors.

if you require postal details to send a cheque or if you'd rather meet up and pay cash.message me with a PM or post here and I'll get in touch.

2017-2018 pledges (paid in bold)
Trousertent £10
Macbroom £20
DennyC £20
Ecky £20
ToxtethOGrady £10
Fergi4 £20
BigWispyFlossy £20
Purestate £20
BurnBroomfield £20
Andy_P £20

siebsbarmyarmy £20 + £10
rambunctious £10
GazzyB £20
YabbasTurd £20
SteveDiggle £15
KMCAA £10

CoolhandLuc £10
numpty £20
StipeIsGod £20
Kmcalpin £15 + £5 cash at game
Scoojy £10
Weeyin £20
Joe Wark The Legend £10
Daver £25
Brainier £10
Gamst £10
WishyWell £10

Ballso £20
MFCpodcast £20
cambo07 £10
Dezz £10

Contribution payments received to date:
£475 22 July
£480 23 July
£500 24 July 23:59
£510 10 Aug

£530 06Aug BB threw in  an xtra £20 to help cover the +1 ticket

So Louis Moult away and Peter Hartley away sposnisrship has now been paid to the club Sep 2017 -

£580 was paid to the club for the two away sponsorships a further £100 was paid to cover the +1 tickets the the POTY sponsors night

just waiting on 100% confirmation from the club on what happened when Louis left, reckon Ciftic was substitured in on PA annoucements I think

BurnBroomfield was given two tickets for the sponsors night and trouser tent picked up a pair also,  as 1st and 2nd names out the draw didnt require the tickets, so as courtesy I offered to last years winners who couldnt receive the tickets and offered them to next drawn, who again passed on opportunity so these  contributors were in the next half dozen names drawn and were the first who could use the tickets.

thanks to all who contributed.

• Like 2

Good man

Put me down for £20.

Put me down for a score.

Good work as always

£20 sent via paypal , W

£20 sent by Paypal. Great effort as always. Good luck

£20 sent, cheers

I'm in for £20, just sent via PayPal

Cheers

Money sent via PayPal. Thanks again Iain.

£20 for me Iain

All received folks, as well as contributions from ToxtethOGrady and Andy_P

appreciate all the early pledges too, gives some confidence thats its worthwhile .

Sorry I forgot! Will do it asap.

Received it GazzyB , cheers for that

been terrific early response this season, enough pledges with contributions to ensure the first player costs will be covered,

I'll confirm it with club and consider if second player sponsorship is viable

no deadline for payments to be in , pledges are sound enough to date, I'll cover the first payment to club.

If anyone is looking in but not in position to commit this month, and wants to hold off until end of month or even later in July, that should be fine , just let me know and I'll note pledge, that lets us gauge how much to speak to club about putting in.

Cheers,

iain

Received it GazzyB , cheers for that

been terrific early response this season, enough pledges with contributions to ensure the first player costs will be covered,

I'll confirm it with club and consider if second player sponsorship is viable

no deadline for payments to be in , pledges are sound enough to date, I'll cover the first payment to club.

If anyone is looking in but not in position to commit this month, and wants to hold off until end of month or even later in July, that should be fine , just let me know and I'll note pledge, that lets us gauge how much to speak to club about putting in.

Cheers,

iain

I'll send a tenner at the end of this month.

• Like 1