Motherwell V Partick Thistle 23/05/15

Yabba's Turd

The only reason I'd be even tempted to go would be to give the players, manager and board "thanks" for serving up the worst season I've ever endured.

I'm done until the imposter in charge is gone though and that includes the playoffs.

When the players start to give a fuck maybe I will too.

If supporters can't be bothered why should players who will be bombed out or go back to their parent clubs?

A lot of the apathy around the club has to be put down to our so called supporters who don't seem to have the backbone to watch a struggling team after 1 poor Malpas season in 10.

Sub 4,000 attendances, sweetie wrapper atmospheres and guys shouting off about being done with the club or not they aren't going back on the internet but not a single supporter protest outside the main stand or even any real show of disapproval, certainly against McCall and hardly even any against Baraclough.

They are every bit as tepid as this team. No passion, no desire, no determination, totally negative outlook, chucking it, no guts, no fight. All those apply to both a sizable chunk of our team and support.

When the bad times come you've got to roll up the sleeves but a lot of our guys seem like they are just looking for an excuse to jump ship.

• Like 5

If supporters can't be bothered why should players who will be bombed out or go back to their parent clubs?

A lot of the apathy around the club has to be put down to our so called supporters who don't seem to have the backbone to watch a struggling team after 1 poor Malpas season in 10.

Sub 4,000 attendances, sweetie wrapper atmospheres and guys shouting off about being done with the club or not they aren't going back on the internet but not a single supporter protest outside the main stand or even any real show of disapproval, certainly against McCall and hardly even any against Baraclough.

They are every bit as tepid as this team. No passion, no desire, no determination, totally negative outlook, chucking it, no guts, no fight. All those apply to both a sizable chunk of our team and support.

When the bad times come you've got to roll up the sleeves but a lot of our guys seem like they are just looking for an excuse to jump ship.

I think the apathy stems from a number of successful years where the club continued to lose money, moan about the cost of Europe and ask the fans to contribute more.

The introduction of the Well Society hasn't helped either. Relationship with the club is too close for comfort when serious questions have to be asked. And with a fan now the chairman, I'm not quite sure where we stand.

A dead rubber in terms of competitive meaning and an awkward one in many respects. Perhaps better if it was a fixture we didn't have.

Albeit it's only one game you're almost back into that pre-Cup Final territory that McCall didn't handle particularly well a few seasons ago where there's an argument for playing your strongest team in the hope they go into the play-offs with a win and confidence behind them. Yet there are equally strong arguments for playing a "weakened" (ha ha ha weakened side I know I know comic genius isn't it) side to try to avoid injury or suspension.

And then there's the consideration that given the game won't matter a hoot I think many of us would all just rather just see the likes of Luke Watt, Chris Cadden, Dom Thomas and the likes show us what they can do for 90 minutes rather than 9 minutes.

I have no idea how it'll go all the same.

Would love to see Erwin & Moore up top together, Dom Thom,Cadden,Pearo,Marvin in middle and Luke Watt at the back,see if any youngsters can give us anything different. No point in playing McManus,Lasley,Sutton,Ainsworth,Hammell as we know what they bring and they are the ones we will be looking to when it comes to experience

• Like 1

I assume the guys that were recently out on loan cannot play. So it's the guys that have been on the bench who are in with a shout of a game. Dan, Straker, Kerr, Thomas, Ainsworth, Sutton, Moore, Law, a couple of midfielders and a centre half.