Scottish Premiership Game 16: Hearts (A) 09/12/17 15:00

GraniteCityMFC

Have to say it was one of the worst game of football I have attended in a long time and I include Hearts in that as well.

Unfortunately did not see the goal as everyone had stood up in front so managed to miss it, but in my opinion Griffiths ( who did not have to make a save) Campbell, Bigiriman, Kipre had decent games. Bowman and Rose were rank rotten.

Very worried about our injuries for Wednesday night now with possibility of Cadden and Fisher being added to the list.

As others have suggested, first game in a long time where I felt it was a waste of time being there. Very little effort from Motherwell and they got what they deserved.

I dont think "got what we deserved" is right ....Hearts were fuckin awful and so were we ... we were well worth a point on the balance of two piss poor teams. If Kipre hadnt fannied about it would have been one of the easiest points of the season as bad as we were.

If Kipre hadnt fannied about it would have been one of the easiest points of the season as bad as we were.

More than Kipre to blame. Hearts No 8 is given far too much room and time by our midfield on the edge of the box and thats where the catalogue of errors started. Kipre didn't do well and I wonder if there's a questionmark over Griffiths getting beaten at his near post - is that being harsh on him? From the TV highlights, Hearts seem to have been given too much room on a few occasions and only shocking finishing saved us.

More than Kipre to blame. Hearts No 8 is given far too much room and time by our midfield on the edge of the box and thats where the catalogue of errors started. Kipre didn't do well and I wonder if there's a questionmark over Griffiths getting beaten at his near post - is that being harsh on him? From the TV highlights, Hearts seem to have been given too much room on a few occasions and only shocking finishing saved us.

of course theres more than him to blame , in every goal there is more than one person to blame but he was the last line of defence and made a rip roaring cunt of it when it was easier to clear his lines just as he did against Hibs. If the midfield and forwards hadnt been guff and we'd scored two goals it wouldnt have mattered but Kipres role is last line of defence and right now hes making basic basic errors of judgement that are costing us.

That's an interesting comment as I actually think Tait has been one of our best performers in recent weeks, especially the cup final where he was basically marking two men for the first half.

He's decent at going forward at times but his defending is appalling in my opinion. Some of his forward passing yesterday was school boy level too.