New Kit For Season 2017-18

WilliePettigrew

Im guessing thats why theyre still full price.

(ie. were still in Cup, and presumably ahead of anticipated sales with LC final and popularity of away top)

My wee boy could be doing with a new kit, but grudge paying full whack this far into the season if theyre changing it...

Aye! No chance of the price dropping while we are still in the Scottish Cup!

Surprised that we are sticking with Macron, unless we still have a year to run on a deal.

I noticed that our u20s seem to be using last seasons away strip instead of this years and wondered if there had been supply problems.

I would hope too that the quality of the training gear and merchandise improves from their side as it looks like we are a poor relation to Hibs in that regard, despite both deals being via PSL.

Surprised that we are sticking with Macron, unless we still have a year to run on a deal.

I noticed that our u20s seem to be using last seasons away strip instead of this years and wondered if there had been supply problems.

I would hope too that the quality of the training gear and merchandise improves from their side as it looks like we are a poor relation to Hibs in that regard, despite both deals being via PSL.

What stuff is different or isnt as good?

What stuff is different or isnt as good?

Design of the training kit, weve been provided with black and white gear with some random Dortmund yellow thrown in.

They also have the zip up jackets similar to the Bukta style ones that were a big success when they were on sale.

Ive just had a butchers and yeh, the anthem zipper is really retro smart.

The trouble is of course that training wear comes straight out the catalogue and will never be bespoke.

Weve had the same training gear for at least two years now, perhaps we will get a refresh with the new kits in the summer?