2017/18 Fixtures

Well-Made

Last 4 games pre split.....

Dons (H)

Accies (A)

Rangers (H)

Celtic (H)

I hope we are either all ready in the top 6 prior to that run or at least clear of the play off spot...

Those 4 games of the season could make or break our campaign, with what you'd expect to be only 1 winnable game.

It's going to be interesting, get the seat belts tightened the rollercoaster will be departing shortly.....

Kind of hoping it's the Friday night or I won't be able to make it. Not sure of the Europa league qualifying dates but that might push it to the Sunday...

Europa League 3rd round qualifiers, second leg, are scheduled for 3rd August. I've no idea though what round the Scottish sides are in at and what the likelihood is of making the third round, but on the assumption that that Rangers do, yes you would be looking at the Sunday.

Alan Brazil just called us Rangers Reserves on Talksport when talking about fixtures

Maybe that tells you something about which programmes you should listen to. On another note we have 4 home games against the gruesome twosome. Very slightly more winnable than 2 or 3 home games against them. The club treasurer will also be happy.

Dons (H)

Accies (A)

Rangers (H)

Celtic (H)

I hope we are either all ready in the top 6 prior to that run or at least clear of the play off spot...

Those 4 games of the season could make or break our campaign, with what you'd expect to be only 1 winnable game.

It's going to be interesting, get the seat belts tightened the rollercoaster will be departing shortly.....

Must mean we have had a run of 20 odd easy games before that

Therefore, although today’s published fixture list shows that Hearts are due home matches in rounds two and four, there is absolute clarity and agreement that this will not be possible and these games will not be played at Tynecastle.

We have been assured by the SPFL that this is not an issue and our fellow Premiership clubs have all been very co-operative and sympathetic to our position. We are therefore urgently exploring the different options available to us with regards to rearranging these two fixtures and an announcement will be made shortly.

Surely they'll just reverse the fixture at play the game at Fir Park, with the one later in the season at Tynecastle?

I'm sure Liverpool did a similar thing last season.

Yeah, pretty sure their first 5 games of last season were away to allow Anfield upgrades to be completed.

I guess we'll just need to wait and see but I think I remember us hosting Dunfermline on the second weekend of the season one year (possibly 2005'06) as they were still fitting/ripping up their artificial surface and East End Park was unavailable.

Hearts have of course used Murrayfield before so that wouldn't be a surprise either. Edinburgh rugby aren't using Murrayfield for run of the mill league games anyway so no likelihood of a clash of dates if they did look at that option.

Dons (H)

Accies (A)

Rangers (H)

Celtic (H)

St Johnstone away on the 7th April is last game pre-split

Missed that one, makes the last 5 games pre split look even worse then :(

• Like 1

Absolutely delighted with them at Fir Park first day!! Brilliant!!

Ideal opportunity to pump a team of Columbian and Mexican misfits before they get a foot hold in the Scottish game......get into them!!

Sadly there's a few parallels with the Dundee game all those years ago when we got pumped!