Season Tickets 2017/18

Toxteth O'Grady

I've not had a season ticket for the last few years. Boyle and his cooper debacle killed it for me.

However I'm going to get one this season as I feel it's massive. The team scraped through and every penny is a prisoner because of our terrible placing even though the club planned for it.

Time to show my faith.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Great news!

With the south standing holding about 4,500 iirc, approx 3,500 season tickets means just over one third of the home seats will be filled with season ticket holders

Do we think this increase is mainly down to the juvenile initiatives? Sceptical of the spin as I would say books for zero / 20 quid skew figures in monetary terms. Tbf I bought my first book in a few years due to a few factors McGhee leaving / clear out of the dead wood so there might be others like me. Stupidly attended 95% of home games using patg

I got my first season ticket in a few years for this season and I am looking forward to it. However will miss Sunday's game as I need to be elsewhere.

Typical though work is just about to get busy again so I will have to watch what overtime I agree to, if I am to make the most of the ticket.