Scottish Premiership Game 21: Hamilton (H) 30/12/17 15:00

milo

I read above that McHugh is suspended and concussed. It was widely reported that he had come off with concussion but the highlights show him coming off after a sliding challenge with no contact to the head. Immaterial I suppose if he's suspended.

I think it was the earlier challenge/fall with McCrorie that concussed him. Took a fair dunt.

50-50 whether to go today. Recent games have kicked it out me a bit and they sure aren't going to improve miraculously overnight. New blood very badly needed.

Fed up paying to watch dross. Ok full of effort but dross all the same. Fisher And I thought streaker was bad.

Cue the you're not a fan chants but we're not all flush with cash at this time of year.

No such chant from me as we are indeed playing poorly just now, but do you need to post in a public forum that you're not sure whether to go or not? Folk go to games for a variety of reasons. I appreciate its a democratic forum though and the rules state you can pretty much write what you like, as long its MFC related.

I appreciate that money might be tight but you shouldn't feel that you have justify to us that you may not go or the reasons why.

It is. Which is exactly why Kmcalpin observed "I appreciate its a democratic forum though and the rules state you can pretty much write what you like, as long its MFC related.".... and why you're cringe worthy "everybody look at me" style post is there for people to see.

Now give us all a break with agonising soul searching now eh?

• Like 3

Defo going today. No football for 3 weeks. The chance to say thanks and goodbye to Louis and remember Phil. Always the chance we will be shite and lose but it was ever thus. But also possible we might win and get it right up that wee sh#te Imrie!

COYW! SIWY!

• Like 1

It is. Which is exactly why Kmcalpin observed "I appreciate its a democratic forum though and the rules state you can pretty much write what you like, as long its MFC related.".... and why you're cringe worthy "everybody look at me" style post is there for people to see.

Now give us all a break with agonising soul searching now eh?